User Avatar Image

Team fortress 2 Items unlocking method

posted by TF2Jo on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Sorry if this this isn't exactly pertinent to the poker game, but:
I preordered the game to unlock all those items which were advertised with the game. I just received the dealer hat. How to get the rest of the things? I don't want to spend other money because what i got from what it was written is that i will get all the team fortress 2 items once the games comes out.

So, how items will be unlocked? I would like to get them without many problems... Thanks

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TF2Jo said: Sorry if this this isn't exactly pertinent to the poker game, but:
    I preordered the game to unlock all those items which were advertised with the game. I just received the dealer hat. How to get the rest of the things? I don't want to spend other money because what i got from what it was written is that i will get all the team fortress 2 items once the games comes out.

So, how items will be unlocked? I would like to get them without many problems... Thanks

This might come as a shock to your type, but you will actually need to PLAY THE GAME to unlock the items. At random in-game points, a character will bet one of the four items in a special "bonus round".

• The exact details as to how you get them isn't clear, but from what we understand...

When a character is out of money, they may try to stay in the game by betting their respective TF2 unlock, beginning an item round. If you win the item round, you unlock that item in TF2.

Max will bet the Lugermorph and License to Maim, Strong Bad will bet Dangeresque Too's shades, The Heavy will bet the Iron Curtain, and Tycho will bet the Enthusiast's Timepiece.

• Holy.... I'm a noobish player of normal poker.... I'll have to learn hold'em up? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hell... i don't like poker... lol... I hope there is a good guide to learn poker inside the game because I don't even know where to start from....

At least... with this preorder I will not have to spend more money on this, right?

• I've got no idea how to play poker either. But what better way to learn, right? ;)

But yes. If you've pre-ordered the game and received the visor, you'll eventually be able to get the other Poker Night items without spending any extra money.

Out of curiosity, by the way, how familiar are you with Telltale and the other three works featured in this game?

• @RAnthonyMahan said: I've got no idea how to play poker either. But what better way to learn, right? ;)

But yes. If you've pre-ordered the game and received the visor, you'll eventually be able to get the other Poker Night items without spending any extra money.

Out of curiosity, by the way, how familiar are you with Telltale and the other three works featured in this game?

The same you are familiar with nuclear topology or the radioactive decay of plutonium-239.

Don't know if I gave you an idea :D

Well, since my friends play hold'em often, this is the right time to learn it one time for all!

• Ah. So you're getting this game for the TF2 items and nothing else, then?

• @TF2Jo said: The same you are familiar with nuclear topology or the radioactive decay of plutonium-239.

Don't know if I gave you an idea :D

Well, since my friends play hold'em often, this is the right time to learn it one time for all!

Considering I actually did a report on that not too long ago, I'd say I'm somewhat familiar on the subject.

• I'm a pro at poker...i cant wait to hear what max and the heavy have to say about losing everything :D

OH and is there gonna be any cameos from other telltale characters?

• @TentuZero said: I'm a pro at poker...i cant wait to hear what max and the heavy have to say about losing everything :D

OH and is there gonna be any cameos from other telltale characters?

I hope there are cameos from all games.

Add Comment