User Avatar Image

Achievements ?

posted by Lower111 on - last edited - Viewed by 269 users

Why there are not achievements ? example: When you beat the Heavy you get Iron Curtain achievement (only just example name of achievement).There are not any special challenges or something ?

It would be nice. :)

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There could be, I wouldn't bet on it. (No pun intended.) It would be a good call on Telltale's Part, though. (Intended pun.)

  • I think they've said there will be Steam achievements, because they're tied to how you get the TF2 items. (Just like you had to get the "Hat Trick" achievement in Alien Swarm to get the Alien Swarm Parasite hat.) There'll be an achievement for beating each of the four characters in an item round, and unlocking that achievement nets you the character's respective item in Team Fortress 2.

    Whether there'll be more than four achievements is yet to be seen.

  • There are. The Item unlocks are achievements, or else TF2 will not know you unlocked the item in the game

  • Wow Thanks guys for fast and positive reply.I just worried because there are still not announced achievements for this game in Steam Store.

  • @GinnyN said: There are. The Item unlocks are achievements, or else TF2 will not know you unlocked the item in the game



    I think he meant in-game achievements. Kind of like the trophies you could win in SBCG4AP: Episode 1. Only they weren't actual achievements, and they were in the actual game, if that makes any sort of sense...

  • @Nintendo Boy1 said: I think he meant in-game achievements. Kind of like the trophies you could win in SBCG4AP: Episode 1. Only they weren't actual achievements, and they were in the actual game, if that makes any sort of sense...

    This would be awesome too.

  • @Nintendo Boy1 said: I think he meant in-game achievements. Kind of like the trophies you could win in SBCG4AP: Episode 1. Only they weren't actual achievements, and they were in the actual game, if that makes any sort of sense...

    There's general achievements as well.

  • Just Know, You'll Get Killed Later:
    Defeat Tycho in a hand of poker and unlock his Timepiece.

    Justice Just Got Served:
    Defeat Max in a hand of poker and unlock his Lugermorph and License to Maim.

    Not Much of a Loss, is it?:
    Defeat Heavy Weapons Guy in a hand of poker and unlock his Iron Curtain.

    Strong Bad At Playing Poker:
    Defeat Strong Bad in a hand of poker and unlock his (well, really Homestar's) Dangeresque Shades.

  • @Strongsadioware said: Just Know, You'll Get Killed Later:
    Defeat Tycho in a hand of poker and unlock his Timepiece.

    Justice Just Got Served:
    Defeat Max in a hand of poker and unlock his Lugermorph and License to Maim.

    Not Much of a Loss, is it?:
    Defeat Heavy Weapons Guy in a hand of poker and unlock his Iron Curtain.

    Strong Bad At Playing Poker:
    Defeat Strong Bad in a hand of poker and unlock his (well, really Homestar's) Dangeresque Shades.

    Nice ones :cool:

Add Comment