User Avatar Image

So what did you do with the season 1 dvd / case file / soundtrack / goodies

posted by jos on - last edited - Viewed by 350 users

I put all my stuff on top of the big whiteboard that I have in my office, my colleague doesn't get what all the fuss is about, but I like it! :)

samandmaxoffice.jpg

I'm wondering, now that most people have received the dvd, soundtrack, case file and more stuff, what did you do with it? Put it away in a dusty place, or...

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The magnet is on the fridge with the dr who ones.. in fact, the bear is fighting K9 (ANd winning damnit!)
    The rest of the casefile is carefully inserted into the dvd case to keep it safe. The dvd itself is currently in my huge box o games waiting for shelving to be put up so they can all sit proudly on display alongside my toys.
    The sketchbook in on the bookshelf with my other comic related thingies.

• @Quuux said: my dvd, case file, signed print, and effigy mound are in a box for now. I'm planning on getting the print framed

I enquired about getting the 12"x18" print framed and they told me it'd cost AU$80! Mind you I only asked just that 1 store, I could try photographic departments *sighs*. Telltale really needs an option to frame it especially those of us who are getting it autographed

Since I didn't know whether or not I could afford to frame it, I've ordered only the soundtrack, Season 1 DVD and sketchbooks last week for now. I'll think about purchasing the print once the Sam&Max Graphic Novel comes out. Any idea when that'll be coming out this year? Weeks? Months? 'Duke Nukem Forever'?

• @backslash said: I enquired about getting the 12"x18" print framed and they told me it'd cost AU$80! Mind you I only asked just that 1 store, I could try photographic departments *sighs*. Telltale really needs an option to frame it especially those of us who are getting it autographed

The one problem with getting it framed by telltale is that postage would go up incredibly...a framed picture takes up more space than a non-framed too...international orders would be a nightmare...

Im sure you could get it framed for less than that...might be the frame you chose or just the people you tried being annoying...;)

• @-=[The_Razgriz_Ace said: Im sure you could get it framed for less than that...might be the frame you chose or just the people you tried being annoying...;)

Yeah, I read somewhere on this forum that a guy got his done for $35 - no idea what currency though. And I suppose Telltale framing it would make it more expensive to ship because of the size and weight involved. Sometimes you just can't win..

Guess I'll have to do some research

• I didn't buy the case file. But when I find a space worthy of what I purchased I'll place it there. Until then, they are stored and my DVD is shelved.

• The button is on my jacket and the rest is still in de DVD case.
    My magnet is a bended so i won't stay on my fridge, maybe i will iron it later or something.

Photo%2056.jpg

• Woah, Matt Damon plays Sam and Max? :p

• @tobar said: Woah, Matt Damon plays Sam and Max? :p

European matt damon

• Im gonna put mine in my new room! Its gonna be stuffed full of fun like merchandise

• I can't find any where to put my stuff... There's too much around my computer: a surround sound system, a Burger King toy of Gandalf, a map of Lost Heaven from Mafia, three Aston Martin diecast models, a hydralisk, a headcrab plushie, models of a Soviet T-80 tank and a British Challenger II tank, a poster of Ayrton Senna and a WWII Home Defence Medal. I got the print advert art thing with the sketch book framed, that's sitting below Senna's poster, but where am I suppoesd to put the rest of this stuff!? The badge is the easy one: jacket.

Add Comment