User Avatar Image

porker night reach for the coins

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 287 users

Prenote: Its not complete. I wrote it with my PC and when it's done I may or may not get myself or someone else to record it and upload it to YouTube, well maybe some reach for the stars.

TAKE OF ON THE PORKER NIGHT,
MY LIFE IS GOTTA BE SO GREAT,
IS SO WITH ALL OBJECTS!
NO POWERD UP FOR ME,
NO POWERD UP,
NO CHEATING BACK,
NOT GIVING UP,
I WILL ALSO PLAY,
IS JUST INVETORY,

I ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS!
I THINK IS LOOK VERY SLOWY,
I GONNA PLAY ALL NIGHT!
AND PORKER IN ALL NIGHT,

THE PORKER IS SO OK,
THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
I AM KEEPING GOOD THAT I KEEP ON PLAYING!
THE PORKER IS SO OK,
THE CAKE IS ALSO RIGHT,
JUST TAKE THIS THAT WE ALSO REACH FOR THE COINS... TONIGHT!

THATS RIGHT!

{THATS ALL}

I marked lines that may need rewriting.
also, this is only half the song. I'm still finishing it.

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd like to reiterate my interest in pespi actually doing a video. If his spoken grammar is just as bad as his written grammar, it should be amusing.

• Come on, guys. He's a troll. It's really not that hard to see.
    For instance, an ignorant person would realize that the characters he talks of aren't in it the first time they mention it. I've seen the guy post his scripts more than once, on different sites. If you think somebody can be that stupid and operate a computer at least somewhat efficiently, then you're obviously part of the reason he's here- easy trolling. In short, by god, people. It's not that hard. Stop posting in his threads if you don't like him. If you don't post in his threads and he's serious, you don't have to look at them. If he's trolling, there's no point in him staying and he leaves.

• FFS the cake isa LIE!!!!!

• @krythor said: FFS the cake isa LIE!!!!!

troll or spam ?

• I dunno, there are really stupid people on the internet that defy expectations. Like Chris-chan.

• Early finding lol.Trolls were ever on world and even on internet.

• He isn't a troll because he got upset at being insulted in which he responded: I'm not a japan, france, or something. I'm pretty sure he isn't a troll but just some nooby kid. He just spams and makes people upset and doesn't realise it. He truly believes he is coming up with good ideas.

• @koiboi59 said: He isn't a troll because he got upset at being insulted in which he responded: I'm not a japan, france, or something. I'm pretty sure he isn't a troll but just some nooby kid. He just spams and makes people upset and doesn't realise it. He truly believes he is coming up with good ideas.

That means he's delusional. If I come up with what I think is a good idea, and people inform me otherwise. I don't go on rampages after being insulted. And I don't keep repeating it over and over again.

"The definition of Insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome."

• @Moob22 said: "The definition of Insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome."

I think he's more confused then insane. Either way someone needs to talk to him about his posts. Someone who he might actually listen to.

This discussion has been closed.