User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 941 users

If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)

216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmm... I was thinking:

When Max will be out of chips and his item too, there come Sam, he will sit on chair and say: ˝Its time little buddy˝.Than Sam will put on table max and his weapon. lol

• Updating my original ideas:

(Penny Arcade) Gabe- Carboard Tube Samuri Tube (For Demoman)
    (Homestar Runner) Homestar Runner- His hat (For Scout)
    (Sam and Max) Sam- One of those frozen treat he has (For Heavy)
    (Team Fortress 2) Spy- Fancy New Revolver (guess)

• @guybrush20X6 said: Updating my original ideas:

(Penny Arcade) Gabe- Carboard Tube Samuri Tube (For Demoman)
    (Homestar Runner) Homestar Runner- His hat (For Scout)
    (Sam and Max) Sam- One of those frozen treat he has (For Heavy)
    (Team Fortress 2) Spy- Fancy New Revolver (guess)

no offense... but isn't that enough of TF2 items what are already announced ?

• Uh, the idea was if those characters were in it what items would the bet and how would they fit into TF2. Hopfully you've got the point now.

• I kinda want to see Strong Bad bet the Nunchuck gun. It should be some sort of weapon for the Spy.

• User Avatar Image
    Jub

I'm pretty content with the current cast of characters. I don't think they should add more to this game specifically. Maybe if TellTale ends up deciding to continue this pilot project we might see some more games with different characters, but for now we should all be glad we have these 4 together!

• Id buy it if Wallace was in it and I cant even play poker:P

• [quote=gman5852;396795]copyright. Freakin copyright. Telltale can only use heavy and tycho and that is it. Plus telltale does not nore has ever had rights to the geek, ware rabbit, and the rabbits, and never even has a chance at mickey for crying out loud![/quote]

fine i could try a new v.3.0

• @pepsiboy3 said: heres the new one THIS TIME!

Valve:
    lois (L4D)
    nick (L4D)
    ENTIRE BLU TEAM AND ENTIRE RED TEAM (TF2)
    annacor (TF2)
    Saxton hale (TF2 comics)
    test chambers (PORTAL 2)

TELLTALE:
    Fone Bone (BONE)
    Phoncible P (BONE)
    Smiley Bone (BONE)
    homestar runner, his friends and others (SCG4AP)
    wallace (W&G)
    gromit (W&G)
    raptor (JP)
    sam (S&M)

hothead:
    tycho (PAA)
    gabe (PAA)
    Swarmites (SWARM)
    deathspank man (DS)
    Bob the Fisherman (DS)

others:
    geek (S&MAS)
    ware rabbit (W&GM)
    rabbits (W&GM)
    loyd *the freinds for lie* (S&MAS)
    thats alll

FIXED IT

if you don't like it well...uh...i will chains it....for no good reasing :confused:

• @pepsiboy3 said: FIXED IT

if you don't like it well...uh...i will chains it....for no good reasing :confused:

There's really only one problem I have with this, and that's the fact that Hothead doesn't own Penny Arcade. They've worked in association with them for "On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness," and Mike/Gabe's helped out with "DeathSpank". But Telltale would have to go through a bunch more crap to get the characters from Hothead.

Don't get me wrong, kid, you're free to dream, and if Poker Night's a success, then they might have the cash and the following to try and get more characters from the outside.

Add Comment