User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thank you all.Now I understand.

• Tycho: Out of curiosity, if you win the whole pot what are you going to do with it?
    Heavy: Fire Sasha for 1.5 seconds.
    Max: I fell the money would be best distributed back into our economy. Those giant battle robots don't pay for themselves! (Until I pass the bill making them pay taxes.)
    Strong Bad: The Strong Badia Space Program needs a boost so...
    Tycho: You're going to waste it on a "jamming" sound system?
    Strong Bad: How did you...? Shut up!

• Heavy:I CANT BELIEVE BUNNYMAN WON
    Max:Believe it, and ill take your minigun since you where so nice to bet it
    HEAVY:NO
    Strong Bad:So what are you going to do with it
    Cuts Back to the office
    Sam:Hey max what did you win
    Minigun fires
    Max:Just this baby, of by the way sam your fired, and will be fired
    Sam:Whoa whoa whoa...

Who said only we gain the items.

• Strong bad: Well well well, the player is up against me all alone. Your gonna lose all your money you know. In fact-
    Tycho: Just shut up and show your cards you damn chuwero!
    Strong bad: *grumbles and shows a pair of deuces*
    Max: Lousy bluffer!
    Heavy: Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy!
    Strong bad: Yeah whatever, I bet he has nothing!
    *player shows royal flush*
    Tycho: I believe the word video gamers use for that is pwned.
    Strong bad: Shut up! That was crappy luck. Whatever take the glasses, their Homewad's anyway.
    *cut to Homestar by the stick*
    Homestar: Hey the stick, have you seen my mountain dew? I saw it right before Strong Bad took my glasses. Can you help a brother out?

• @koiboi59 said: Strong bad: Well well well, the player is up against me all alone. Your gonna lose all your money you know. In fact-
    Tycho: Just shut up and show your cards you damn chuwero!
    Strong bad: *grumbles and shows a pair of deuces*
    Max: Lousy bluffer!
    Heavy: Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy!
    Strong bad: Yeah whatever, I bet he has nothing!
    *player shows royal flush*
    Tycho: I believe the word video gamers use for that is pwned.
    Strong bad: Shut up! That was crappy luck. Whatever take the glasses, their Homewad's anyway.
    *cut to Homestar by the stick*
    Homestar: Hey the stick, have you seen my mountain dew? I saw it wight befowe Stwong Bad took my glasses. Can you hewp a bwother out?

^Very slight fixed, only because I'm a Homestar nerd

• @OttersPod said: ^Very slight fixed, only because I'm a Homestar nerd

Yeah, I don't bother trying to make the accent cause i figure people already know what they sound like. Are you happy Tycho called someone a chuwero?

• @koiboi59 said: Yeah, I don't bother trying to make the accent cause i figure people already know what they sound like. Are you happy Tycho called someone a chuwero?

My friend, you have no IDEA how happy that made me. I squee'd. For realsies.

• Let's make some Tycho threats.

Tycho: I swear to god, "Player", if you get ONE more hand like that, I will rip your soul from thy guts. I will stuff it in a jar, and throw it into the next dimension. Then, I will arrive at this dimension, take it over, and begin a dark rule. I will be president, and Beelzebub will be my vice. And then, I will make an awfully specific rule; torture all souls in jars. Then, for 1,000 years, you will feel the wrath until your soul VANISHES from existence. I will then take my dark army and take them to our current dimension. I will then rule the galaxy, and put a giant statue in Town Hall. It shall read: "Here lies "Player". He brought the Earth to the crumbles you see now.". And then, after a long rule, I will commit suicide, and throw all existence into the DARK PIT OF MY HEART.

• That's good, but I've never been one to back down from a challenge...

Strong Bad: Winnin' da pot, winnin' da pot, Strong Bad's gonna use it to get ladies who are hot! What do you think of that, Tee-cho?

Tycho: First of all, you horrific b*****d, I know exactly how you won. That eldritch abomination you refer to as "The Cheat," stole every face card before we even began playing. I saw it, and I've been waiting.

[beat; awkward stares around the table]

Yes, I've been waiting. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to make your life agony. Right when you win the pot, I will unleash a fate that I cannot even find words to describe--but be sure that it will liken your existence to that of those doomed to Tartarus. Indeed, after ten seconds--ten mere seconds--you will thirst for death. Hell shall beckon, and you will welcome it with open arms. But will I let you go? No. You will not have suffered enough.

[silence]

SB: Sheesh, Tee-cho, no need to get all freak-outy...

Tycho: IT'S PRONOUNCED TIE-KO, YOU CHUWERO RATF***ER!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but given Strong Bad's track record for name pronunciation, I just expect him to constantly misprounounce Tycho's name.

• A couple of ideas for other characters from the series chatting in the background:

Bubs: -and then I said "Alls I gots left is this $32 napkin" and the dummy buys it.
    Bosco: A fresh napkin? I sold a snotty rag for ONE BILLION DOLLARS!
    Bubs: We have GOT to talk!

Frank: I'm sick of all these kids and their "Star Wars" games. How about they try seeing their unit explode into chunky salsa and watch their own kidneys being removed in the field hospital.
    Soldier: Finally, a man who talks some sence.

Add Comment