User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Strong bad: Hey can i go play that game in the corner?
    Bluster Blaster: DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ****ING HOMO!
    *Everyone but Max is a freaked out*
    Max: Well I think that answers that question.

    I know Bluster Blaster probably wouldn't but i would love the idea of him cursing.

  • [quote=guybrush20x6;401011]a couple of ideas for other characters from the series chatting in the background:

    Bubs: -and then i said "alls i gots left is this $32 napkin" and the dummy buys it.
    Bosco: A fresh napkin? I sold a snotty rag for one billion dollars!
    Bubs: We have got to talk!

    Frank: I'm sick of all these kids and their "star wars" games. How about they try seeing their unit explode into chunky salsa and watch their own kidneys being removed in the field hospital.
    Soldier: Finally, a man who talks some sence.[/quote]

    Fraaaaaaaaank!!!!!!

    <3

    The man deserves his own game, I swear.

  • Strongbad: hello im strongbad

    Max: im max

    Tycho: tycho

    Heavy: and I am Heavy Weapons Guy

    Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

    Max: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again on the ds

    Strongbad: wow you are sidekick

    Tycho: and we could check out some sonic colors on wii

    Heavy: what about nintendo d-

    Strongbad, Tycho and max: {saying both} NEXT WEEK

    Heavy: oh...

    Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

    Strongbad: i hope is a great show

    {cut to the nintendo week intro}

    My comment:

    heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe

  • @pepsiboy3 said: Strongbad: hello im strongbad

    Max: im max

    Tycho: tycho

    Heavy: and I am Heavy Weapons Guy

    Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

    Max: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again on the ds

    Strongbad: wow you are sidekick

    Tycho: and we could check out some sonic colors on wii

    Heavy: what about nintendo d-

    Strongbad, Tycho and max: {saying both} NEXT WEEK

    Heavy: oh...

    Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

    Strongbad: i hope is a great show

    {cut to the nintendo week intro}

    My comment:

    heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe

    Nintendo Week + "Porker" Night at the Inventory + Asking for a Wii version and saying "what could possible go worng maybe" + MORE Sonic and Mario = Exploding-head.gif

    Anyway, to not De-rail the thread, here's a quick idea:

    Heavy: If you beat me figuratively, then I'll beat you literally!

    I know it's lame and I don't know much about the Heavy, but my head exploded, so give me some slack.

  • @pepsiboy3 said: Strongbad: hello im strongbad

    Max: im max

    Tycho: tycho

    Heavy: and I am Heavy Weapons Guy

    Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

    Max: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again on the ds

    Strongbad: wow you are sidekick

    Tycho: and we could check out some sonic colors on wii

    Heavy: what about nintendo d-

    Strongbad, Tycho and max: {saying both} NEXT WEEK

    Heavy: oh...

    Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

    Strongbad: i hope is a great show

    {cut to the nintendo week intro}

    My comment:

    heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe


    This is only because you got the characterizations on Strong Bad and Tycho wrong:

    1. Strong Bad is still playing Peasant Quest on his Compe; the very idea of a Wii would make his head asplode.

    2. Regardless of the fact that he's not in Poker Night, Gabe would most likely be the one to talk about Sonic. He fought in the Console Wars, not Tycho. In fact, most likely the very idea of Tycho talking about it would lead him to whip out unholy vengeance with the tube.


    And 3. Comic-Con was in July.

  • I really wish I could help pepsi improve but.......

  • OK NO MORE! I am going to demand all of you to ignore him. Insulting his idiotic posts, as much as it lowers are anger, is not productive. So from now on, lets just not dwell on his posts, and ignore them like he wasn't there. Now back on topic.

    Strong bad: So guys, what kind of jobs do you have?
    Max: I'm part of the psychotic duo known as the freelance police where we go around taking assignments about strange missions such as when we had to preform an excorsism on Santa and-
    Strong bad: OK, i'm going to have nightmares about that one, so what about you heavy?
    Heavy: I kill BLU babies!
    strong bad: killing mutant babies eh?
    Heavy: no-
    Strong bad: Tycho you?
    Tycho: I basically play all sorts of video games, including the ones you guys are in.
    Heavy: I am not a video game character.
    Tycho: So dieing over and over again
    Heavy: IS A DREAM I SAY!
    *Strong bad and Tycho glance at each other and at heavy*
    Strong bad: Anyway i check emails, now lets move on to playing cards, I'm scared enough already.
    Max: But what about the pl-
    Strong bad: He doesn't talk now lets play cards.

  • @pepsiboy3 said: Strongbad: hello im strongbad

    Max: im max

    Tycho: tycho

    Heavy: and I am Heavy Weapons Guy

    Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

    Max: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again on the ds

    Strongbad: wow you are sidekick

    Tycho: and we could check out some sonic colors on wii

    Heavy: what about nintendo d-

    Strongbad, Tycho and max: {saying both} NEXT WEEK

    Heavy: oh...

    Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

    Strongbad: i hope is a great show

    {cut to the nintendo week intro}

    My comment:

    heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe


    To Nintendo Week? I had some doubts about you being a troll and just thought you need to learn what copy right is but you have to be an idiot to think nintendo week would fit in. You sir have just confirmed you are a troll.

  • @Gman5852 said: To Nintendo Week? I had some doubts about you being a troll and just thought you need to learn what copy right is but you have to be an idiot to think nintendo week would fit in. You sir have just confirmed you are a troll.

    -__- Did you see the above message in my post before my bad dialog idea? But he could still be either. I learned to never doubt how stupid people can be. But either way he is annoying so from now on, no more insulting him! It only makes him come back. Now back on topic from now and forever more.

  • @koiboi59 said: -__- Did you see the above message in my post before my bad dialog idea? But he could still be either. I learned to never doubt how stupid people can be. But either way he is annoying so from now on, no more insulting him! It only makes him come back. Now back on topic from now and forever more.

    Well said. And back on task.

    Pyro: {incomprehensable muttering}
    The Cheat: {skweaking then pulls out the BMW lighter}
    [Pyro thumbs up]

Add Comment