User Avatar Image

What would the characters bet?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 332 users

What possesions would the diffrent players bet?

Heavy
Sasha (confirmed)
Sandvich
KGB
Scout

Max
Luger
The Presidency of the USA
Sam's box of neat junk

Strong Bad
Lappy
The Cheat
Strong Sad
Homestar

Tycho
Fruit F***er
Divx
that watch that he and Gabe keep murdering each other over

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Max:
    The U.S.A (He sold it in 106 so he can bet it)
    His coin sock
    The Desoto
    His Luger

    Strong Bad:
    The Funmachine
    The Muscle Car
    The Compe
    The Cheat
    Strong Sad
    Some of Strong Sad's stuff that he stole
    The pair of Aviators used in the Dangeresque movies

    Heavy:
    The Sandvich recipe
    Sasha
    The Golden Wrench
    A Towering Pillar of Hats

    Tycho:
    His really powerful computer
    That watch
    Tied up Gabe
    Divx
    Gameboy
    Dreamcast

  • Now turns out that Tycho's prize is the Pac-Man watch. congrates to everyone who saw that coming. (including me:D)

  • It can't actually be a Pac-Man watch unless they have a Pac-Man license. Though of course they can *imply* it...

  • wait Gabe has the watch since the last time the watch was actually taken ( i saw some comics where the wearer dies but the watch isn't taken) was the Pikmin one, i think. But anyway Gabe definitely has the watch so hopefully before it comes out the watch will appear in a new comic.

  • @guybrush20X6 said: What possesions would the diffrent players bet?
    Strong Bad
    Lappy
    The Cheat
    Strong Sad
    Homestar


    BUT THE LAPPY IS DEAD

  • ...which is the only reason he'd be okay with giving it up. :P

  • @koiboi59 said: wait Gabe has the watch since the last time the watch was actually taken ( i saw some comics where the wearer dies but the watch isn't taken) was the Pikmin one, i think. But anyway Gabe definitely has the watch so hopefully before it comes out the watch will appear in a new comic.

    I don't think continuity is a big thing about Penny Arcade, seeings as how Tycho was also horribly, horribly mauled to death in that strip by tiny barbs.

    Glad to see the watch, but I also wanna see a D20. It's just so... Right.

  • @Atcote88 said: I don't think continuity is a big thing about Penny Arcade, seeings as how Tycho was also horribly, horribly mauled to death in that strip by tiny barbs.

    Glad to see the watch, but I also wanna see a D20. It's just so... Right.

    well the running gag is that the watch is gained when one of them murders the other and Gabe is in current possession of the watch so I would think that at some point soon they will show Tycho killing Gabe.

  • @koiboi59 said: well the running gag is that the watch is gained when one of them murders the other and Gabe is in current possession of the watch so I would think that at some point soon they will show Tycho killing Gabe.

    Or maybe they'll just make reference through one of Tycho's obvious lies.

    Max: Where did you get that neat watch? ...and why is it covered with blood?
    Tycho: Gabe, uh, cut his finger, while he was, uh, giving it to me. I didn't kill him or anything.

  • @koiboi59 said: well the running gag is that the watch is gained when one of them murders the other and Gabe is in current possession of the watch so I would think that at some point soon they will show Tycho killing Gabe.

    Ooh, I hope so.

    Panel 1:
    Tycho: Poker Night's coming up, and I need something to bet.
    Gabe: How about Div? We haven't used him in a while.
    Tycho: It needs to be something of worth.
    Gabe: Well, there's the...AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

    Panel 2:
    [Tycho (of the red-eyed variety, naturally) swings blunt/sharp object of some kind at Gabe's head, thus killing him]

    Panel 3:
    [Super intense shot from below of a bloody Tycho, holding the watch]
    Tycho: That hurt me a lot more than it hurt you...


    Or something to that effect.

Add Comment