User Avatar Image

Well :) imagine that they had met before

posted by nkahoang on - last edited - Viewed by 568 users

:P One of my work from Garry's Mod and pure Photoshop. Just imagine if those guys have already met and they are even best friends on the battlefield?. What do you think :o?

This is what is on Heavy's Desk, his Sasha, his card and... a secret photo:

pokernightsmall.jpgDownload full size image (1920x1200)

[Updated] So, two more here:

Max's Desk: Wonder how Max get his Magnum pistol?
maxdesksmall.jpgDownload full size Wallpaper (1920 x 1200)

And the lovely picture in the above shot? Here it is:
maxhugheavysmall.jpgDownload full size Wallpaper (1600 x 900)
Download the 4:3 version (1280 x 1024)

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want a hug from giant Max :(

    It's a great idea, and you did it well! *thumbs up*

  • @adventureaddict said: I want a hug from giant Max :(

    It's a great idea, and you did it well! *thumbs up*

    Well, if you want to get that hug :P Just send me a photo of you in hugging pose. And I will do it for you :D

  • @nkahoang said:
    Thanks ! :D And I do think the same. Strong Bad and Tycho are hard to express their feeling (and even Telltale doesn't made a 3D version of Tycho in PNATI). Btw, I will try if I can photoshop them from some source... Let's see

    I wonder if the cel-shading from Tycho and Strong Bad word work in the Source Engine?

  • @nkahoang said:


    Thanks ! :D And I do think the same. Strong Bad and Tycho are hard to express their feeling (and even Telltale doesn't made a 3D version of Tycho in PNATI). Btw, I will try if I can photoshop them from some source... Let's see

    If you need a 3D Tycho, you could scan around for gameplay shots from "On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness." Of course, he'd be in old-timey, 1920's adventure gear...

  • @nkahoang said: Thanks ! :D And I do think the same. Strong Bad and Tycho are hard to express their feeling (and even Telltale doesn't made a 3D version of Tycho in PNATI). Btw, I will try if I can photoshop them from some source... Let's see

    Since Strong Bad and Tycho are traditionally 2D characters, it may be easier to not even worry about 3D models and use the images from their website.

  • You know i would think that since they were both in telltale games previously that both max and strong bad at one point met. Maybe in a "Telltale Game Characters convention" or something.

  • @koiboi59 said: You know i would think that since they were both in telltale games previously that both max and strong bad at one point met. Maybe in a "Telltale Game Characters convention" or something.

    Well sam and max is known in strong bads world, since in dangeresque 3, they use some sam and max cards in a normal deck, so it is possible they know eatchother. And because strong bad can where a max shirt in 102 onward.

  • @Gman5852 said: Well sam and max is known in strong bads world, since in dangeresque 3, they use some sam and max cards in a normal deck, so it is possible they know eatchother. And because strong bad can where a max shirt in 102 onward.

    I would just like to imagine that all telltale characters know each other. And all other characters they meet they never saw before.

  • @Gman5852 said: Well sam and max is known in strong bads world, since in dangeresque 3, they use some sam and max cards in a normal deck, so it is possible they know eatchother.

    I remember in one of the sbemails, Sam and Max Hit the Road was in the floppy disc container. Can't remember which one, though.

  • @doggans said: I remember in one of the sbemails, Sam and Max Hit the Road was in the floppy disc container. Can't remember which one, though.

    its secret identity.

Add Comment