User Avatar Image

Favorites thread!

posted by Nilok on - last edited - Viewed by 305 users

Hi guys,

I'm new to these forums and wanted to say hi. I recently purchased Tales of Money Island and Sam & Max Season 1-3. I'm enjoying every minute of them. I have have also already pre-ordered Back to the Future and Poker Night at the Inventory. I thought it would be fun to make a favorites thread so that we can all share our favorite things. So here we go!

Favorite band(s), singer(s) or musical artist(s) - Poets of the Fall
Favorite movie director(s) - Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, Peter Jackson
Favorite movie(s) - District 9, The Matrix, Back to the Future 1-3, Star Wars 1-6, Toy Story 1-3
Favorite TV show(s) - The Office, Seinfeld, Band of Brothers, Boardwalk Empire
Favorite Game(s) - Sam & Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Bioshock
Favorite color(s) - Yellow, Orange

Feel free to add new Favorites if you wish!!

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nilok said:
    Favorite movie director(s)James Cameron

The worst for me. Not a single good movie.

• @der_ketzer said: The worst for me. Not a single good movie.

I can agree to that.

Favorite band: KMFDM
    Color: Green
    Electric Six CD: Switzerland

• Favorite band(s), singer(s) or musical artist(s) - Jonathan Coulton, MC Frontalot, Weird Al
    Favorite movie director(s) - Steven Spielberg
    Favorite movie(s) - Toy Story, BTTF, WALL-E, Scott Pilgrim
    Favorite TV show(s) - Animaniacs, Invader ZIM, Psych, Red Green
    Favorite Game(s) - Telltale Games, Super Meat Boy, Just Cause 2
    Favorite color(s) - Turquoise

• Ringmaster's sig has my favorite idea for the next TT game.

• Favourite burger:
    The Legend Chicken Burger
    warnie-s-maccas-burger-156614.jpg

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Favorite band(s), singer(s) or musical artist(s) - Nightwish
    Favorite movie(s) - Princess Mononoke, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Lilo and Stitch
    Favorite TV show(s) - Mythbusters, Doctor Who, Colbert Report, Meitantei Conan (Case Closed for you guys in the US)
    Favorite Game(s) - Telltale Games, Suikoden, FF Tactics, You Don't Know Jack!
    Favorite color(s) - Turquoise/ Orange combo, Purple
    Favorite catch phrase(s) - "When in doubt, C4", "I can't use these two things together!", "Look me up... I'm the Doctor"
    Favorite comic book(s) - Fullmetal Alchemist, Watchmen, Sam and Max Surfin' the Highway, Hellboy, Mushishi
    Hidden talent(s) - Can carve baby carrots into animal shapes like rabbits, birds, etc. With nothing but MY TEETH.

Also- The Highway, that sandvich looks mighty tasty.

• Favorite band(s), singer(s) or musical artist(s) - Marilyn Manson, Type O Negative, Serj Tankian, Emilie Autumn, Akira Yamaoka, Within Temptation, RHCP
    Favorite movie director(s) - James Cameron, David Lynch, Edgar Wright, Wes Craven, Hal Roach
    Favorite movie(s) - The Crow, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Eraserhead, Avatar (raises flameshield), Nightmare On Elm St. 1-5, Evil Dead 2, Freaks
    Favorite TV show(s) - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Community, Chuck, Frasier, Twilight Zone
    Favorite Game(s) - Silent Hill series, Blood, MDK, Doom 2, Civ 4, You Don't Know Jack series, Sam & Max, The Neverhood, GTAIV
    Favorite color(s) - Blue
    Favorite actors named Bill Murray - Bill Murray
    Favorite and least favorite dimensions - First and fourth, respectively.
    Favorite superfluous organ - Appendix

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@ShaggE said: Favorite band(s), singer(s) or musical artist(s) - Marilyn Manson, Type O Negative, Serj Tankian, Emilie Autumn, Akira Yamaoka, Within Temptation, RHCP
    Favorite movie director(s) - James Cameron, David Lynch, Edgar Wright, Wes Craven, Hal Roach
    Favorite movie(s) - The Crow, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Eraserhead, Avatar (raises flameshield), Nightmare On Elm St. 1-5, Evil Dead 2, Freaks
    Favorite TV show(s) - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Community, Chuck, Frasier, Twilight Zone
    Favorite Game(s) - Silent Hill series, Blood, MDK, Doom 2, Civ 4, You Don't Know Jack series, Sam & Max, The Neverhood, GTAIV
    Favorite color(s) - Blue
    Favorite actors named Bill Murray - Bill Murray
    Favorite and least favorite dimensions - First and fourth, respectively.
    Favorite superfluous organ - Appendix

Dude... someone else who loves YDKJ? YESSS! You know Jellyvision is working on a new one, right? It's for the Wii. I have never been so pumped for a trivia game in all my life, but...

• Favourite bands - Sonata Arctica, Epica, Lordi, Hoobastank, Nickelback, Serenity, Alestorm, Disturbed.
    Favourite movies - Face/Off, Hot Fuzz, Dragonheart, Head over Heels.
    Favourite TV shows - Supernatural, Charmed, Two and a Half Men, 3rd Rock from the Sun.
    Favourite Games - Monkey Island (All of them), Ben There Dan That, Time Gentlemen Please, WoW, Divinity 2, Hellgate: London, Sacred 2.
    Favourite Book Authors - Eoin Colfer, Brent Weeks, Peter V. Brett, Adrian Tchaikovsky.
    Favourite colour - Blue.

• "I have come to the conclusion that a TTG Invader Zim game NEEDS to happen. Will it? Never."

OMG, that would be AWESOME... you never know, because TTG uses the same type of style for their games. Anyways, that and a Rocko's Modern Life game really needs to happen.

Add Comment