Menu
User Avatar Image

Release Date?

posted by fred1712 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I know these sort of questions get asked alot and it says Fall 2010, but are you allowed to say what month? Thanks for any answers.

153 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Weeblerjake said: I need to know if there will be a tutorial, or if I need to learn how to play poker in 4 days.

Can't wait!

There's a tutorial. Not a complicated one, but it goes through the basics of a full hand of Texas Hold'em. There's also a little sheet which lists all the different hands in poker and their values, which you can look at at any time to remind you of what opportunities exist.

• User Avatar Image
    Jub

Looking forward the the awesome, now all I need is for VALVe to patch TF2 so that my friend can gift me my Sticky Launcher and this will be GUD week!

• Ah! Yay! Was very much expecting a 30th release so this is a nice suprise! :)

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Sweet. A Monday the 22nd release for you guys means a Tuesday morning the 23rd release for me- a national holiday in Japan (Labor Thanksgiving, which is a bit of a misnomer, because it's more like the American Labor Day and less like the American Thanksgiving)! You have just given me a good excuse to snuggle in bed all day with my laptop and a nice hot beverage.

On a different note, I have to manually unlock my games from Telltale. Is it possible to do that beforehand so I can download and play the game on release day? Or will I have to send you my information AFTER I've downloaded my game?

• @Jake said: There's a tutorial. Not a complicated one, but it goes through the basics of a full hand of Texas Hold'em. There's also a little sheet which lists all the different hands in poker and their values, which you can look at at any time to remind you of what opportunities exist.

Great, that'll help. Thanks Jake!

• @Jake said: There's a tutorial. Not a complicated one, but it goes through the basics of a full hand of Texas Hold'em. There's also a little sheet which lists all the different hands in poker and their values, which you can look at at any time to remind you of what opportunities exist.

Who tells you how to play
    Tycho
    Strong bad
    Max
    Heavy
    or a generic voice.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Gman5852 said: Who tells you how to play
    Tycho
    Strong bad
    Max
    Heavy
    or a generic voice.

.... text! Noooooo.

Thanks, guys.

• Hold'em really isn't that complicated (as far as rules go... strategy is another story!), so you'll probably only have to do the tutorial once anyway.

Add Comment