User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 39.8K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I worry about you sometimes, Comrade Pants.

• So, President Pants, what are your plans for Ireland?

• My most recent purchases are an appliance lightbulb, a set of Aqua Globes, and Assassin's Creed II for the PS3. Of those, the only one that could possibly be considered to be for me is the appliance bulb, since I do enjoy having a light in the dryer.

• @mgrant said: I worry about you sometimes, Comrade Pants.

Please, it's ok. You should be worrying about the Serene Empire of Pantstopia.

@mgrant said: So, President Pants, what are your plans for Ireland?

Well, after the name change, I plan to institute an invasion of Wales. After that, I plan to pursue legal prosecution in international court for the guys who should have - but didn't - stop George Lucas from ruining Star Wars. Also, Ireland will become a global haven for an Internet without government interference. Also, free booze and automobiles. Because fuck common sense.

• Costume Quest. Fun game. I recommend it even though it's easily 100%ed in 2 hours.

• @Comrade Pants said:
    Well, after the name change, I plan to institute an invasion of Wales. After that, I plan to pursue legal prosecution in international court for the guys who should have - but didn't - stop George Lucas from ruining Star Wars. Also, Ireland will become a global haven for an Internet without government interference. Also, free booze and automobiles. Because fuck common sense.

He's got my vote! :)

• @Comrade Pants said: Please, it's ok. You should be worrying about the Serene Empire of Pantstopia.

:D

:D:D:D

What's your immigration policy?

• Bought a thingie where you plug several AV cords and then you plug the thing into the TV and there is a switch, so you don't have to keep unplugging and re-plugging devices. This one has 4, and the wires are long enough that instead of it being behind the TV and hard to reach, it will sit on the floor, so if we need more that 4 of them it will be much, much easier to change.

Also bought the headphones someone suggested in the whatever's on your mind thread. (These ones).

• @Alcoremortis said: :D

:D:D:D

What's your immigration policy?

To quote The Eagles: "You may check [in] anytime, but you can never leave!" We're still marginally better than North Korea, though. Also, I thought I should add... it's legal here. Just saying.

• @Avistew said: Bought a thingie where you plug several AV cords and then you plug the thing into the TV and there is a switch, so you don't have to keep unplugging and re-plugging devices. This one has 4, and the wires are long enough that instead of it being behind the TV and hard to reach, it will sit on the floor, so if we need more that 4 of them it will be much, much easier to change.[/URL]).

This has reminded me to get one of those things for myself. Been meaning to get one for a while but I keep forgetting to!

Add Comment