User Avatar Image

When do you think Jurassic Park will release?

posted by markwilliams1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 991 users

Q: Will the game be released before christmas?

I feel like they are giving all their attention to BTTF, and not enough to Jurassic park

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    September 2011, best guess! ;)

  • Can someone of the Telltale-team at least say if it will come out shortly after the first episode or after the whole season of Bttf ??? :(

    This uncertainty kills me :p

  • @Sadonicus said: Can someone of the Telltale-team at least say if it will come out shortly after the first episode or after the whole season of Bttf ??? :(

    This uncertainty kills me :p

    I'm pretty sure they mean shortly after BttF as a whole finishes.

  • Yeah. In the past TTG usually commits to one series at a time... recently they have released some single short games during their current seasons run... but I would not count on JP being released at the same time as any BTTF games....

    Though I know they had recently been hiring so they may now have a larger pool of talent to split off into even more project than ever before.... Good luck getting a straight answer though... TTG as a whole only really seem to announce a release date when its only about a week or two away.

  • @Irishmile said: Yeah. In the past TTG usually commits to one series at a time... recently they have released some single short games during their current seasons run... but I would not count on JP being released at the same time as any BTTF games....

    Though I know they had recently been hiring so they may now have a larger pool of talent to split off into even more project than ever before.... Good luck getting a straight answer though... TTG as a whole only really seem to announce a release date when its only about a week or two away.

    I dont even want a concrete release date, just if JP will be released before or after Bttf finishes! Please, Telltale ;)

  • As far as I know, it's pretty obvious that they are dedicating more time to Jurassic Park, as they probably started with it at the same time as they did with BTTF (because of the Raptor model seemed finished), but it seems that they are taking more time to release it, maybe because of the new type of gameplay and graphics?

    However, I'm glad that they are taking more time with this one. It shows that they are trying their best to not screw it up. Which I know they won't.

    It's likely to think that the more time they take, the better. After all, we've been waiting for a really good JP game for a really long time, so we can wait a couple of months, right?

  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

    @Trenchfoot said: As far as I know, it's pretty obvious that they are dedicating more time to Jurassic Park, as they probably started with it at the same time as they did with BTTF (because of the Raptor model seemed finished), but it seems that they are taking more time to release it, maybe because of the new type of gameplay and graphics?

    However, I'm glad that they are taking more time with this one. It shows that they are trying their best to not screw it up. Which I know they won't.

    It's likely to think that the more time they take, the better. After all, we've been waiting for a really good JP game for a really long time, so we can wait a couple of months, right?

    I believe we were actually working on JP before anyone was working on BTTF.

  • [quote]I believe we were actually working on JP before anyone was working on BTTF.[/quote]
    Is there a correlation between the time you work on a game and the quality of it?
    I want BttF to be as much of an ambitious project as JP is. :(

  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

    @Origami said: Is there a correlation between the time you work on a game and the quality of it?
    I want BttF to be as much of an ambitious project as JP is. :(

    no, just as its been said, JP's doing some different things than our usual games, so it needed more R&D time.

Add Comment