User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: Heavy:man sandvich makes me thirsty
    Strong Bad: here man try this
    *takes out banang*
    Max:*Shoots banang out of strong bad's hand*
    Tycho:Why would do that?
    Max:That's none of your damn buisness.

@Gman5852 said: I wonder if there will be a Banang gag in this...

There you go.
    And probably.

Heavy:ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES
    Max:Who told you of the rubber pants commandos?

• @Gman5852 said: There you go.
    And probably.

Heavy:ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES
    Max:Who told you of the rubber pants commandos?

Isn't their leader a monkey though?

• Heavy cleans up at the table
    Heavy: Hahaha babies lose their tiny chips.
    Tycho: Laugh it up baldie.

• [quote=moob22;405180]tycho: Laugh it up baldie.[/quote]

Why am I so bald?!?!?!

lawlz :B

• Now thar the games out post ideas for dialogue you want to be in the game.

Strong Bad: I couldn't bring cash tonight but I do have this thing I've been trying to get rid of. {takes out jibblies painting}
    Painting: Come on in here!
    {Everyone minus Max start shaking uncontrolably and jibbling}
    {Max throws the painting away}
    {Everyone stops shaking}
    Strong Bad: I'm guessing thats a big no on that one. How about Homewad's glasses then?

Tycho: Hey Strong Bad, why are you so bald?
    Strong Bad: Look who's talking!
    Tycho: Huh?

• *Tycho goes into one of his rants full of complicated words*

Max: Uuuuugh! You know I take this from Sam, because he's my BFF, but what are YOU?

Tycho: Cultivated?

*Max falls down*

• If Homestar wa a player and bets "The Homestarmy Standard Issue" (Orange Bowl [Soldier hat] and wooden spoon [shovel replacement])

Homestar: Oh cwap! I alweady spent my money on a buncha wirless extention cowds fwom Bubs.
    Tycho: I was going to ask "how did you fall for that one" but then I remembered who we're talking about here.
    Homestar: I have no choice. I am going to put my position of Colen-el of the Homestawmy on the line. {Puts bowl on head an spoon on table}
    Winslow: Well..
    Homestar: Or I could bet the showt off my back. {starts removing shirt}
    Winslow: NO! The er... helmet and weapon will be fine. Whoever knocks Homestar out wins the position of commander of the Homestarmy.

• @guybrush20X6 said: If Homestar wa a player and bets "The Homestarmy Standard Issue" (Orange Bowl [Soldier hat] and wooden spoon [shovel replacement])

Homestar: Oh cwap! I alweady spent my money on a buncha wirless extention cowds fwom Bubs.
    Gabe: I was going to ask "how did you fall for that one" but then I remembered who we're talking about here.
    Homestar: I have no choice. I am going to put my position of Colen-el of the Homestawmy on the line. {Puts bowl on head an spoon on table}
    Winslow: Well..
    Homestar: Or I could bet the showt off my back. {starts removing shirt}
    Winslow: NO! The er... helmet and weapon will be fine. Whoever knocks Homestar out wins the position of commander of the Homestarmy.

I fixed it to make it the sidekicks edition.

Here's Sam's:

Sam: Aw, fudge nuts! I forgot that I'm short on cash, what with Max's recent unexpected craving for cockroaches.
    Homestar: I ate a cockwoach once. But then Mawzipan made me spit it out.
    Sam: Looks like I'm gonna have to bet my revolver. Good thing I have two of these.
    Winslow: Very well, then. The person who can eliminate Sam will receive a revolver.

• Sidekick's edition: Gabe's bet

Gabe: I don't have any cash. I was on the Mann Co. store last night and well... Looks like I have to bet {dramatic pause} this.
    {Draws the cardboard tube complete with "draw sword" sound effect}
    Homestar: Sewiously? A cordbowd tube?
    Gabe: Not just any cardboard tube. {hands medic a melon} Hold this for me doc.
    {Gabe then proceds to slice the melon into tiny cubes with a flurry of slashes}
    Medic: {enthusiasticlly} Tell me it has the same effect on human flesh!
    Gabe: And bone.
    Winslow: Very well then. The one to eliminate Gabe gets the cardboard tube of the Cardboard Tube Samuri.

Add Comment