User Avatar Image

Spoilers In This Thread: Lines You Liked

posted by Teliko on - last edited - Viewed by 694 users

"I'm not holding Pokemon cards over here."

Surprise reference I didn't see coming. Any other good lines people have heard?

107 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I like Heavy's little Engineer story. It's so disturbing even MAX is disturbed!

• @isco said: I know this isn't a line but, did you guys see the bananng in the air vent before reaching The Inventory? How about Sam just right before you meet Winslow? There's also Flint Paper, Momma Bosco, Girl Stinky, some guy from Wallace and Grommit, and Bluster blaster? Also look closley at the pictures in the background. Noticble ones for me were some guy from the Mann family, Sammus and Maximus, and Sam and Max.

Sam at the beginning seriously creeped me out. The way he was standing up there alone in the shadows, it made me feel like he was watching me, or that it wasn't really Sam, but someone dressed up in a Sam suit...and watching me.

Sam is going to chase me in my nightmares tonight, I just know it. The Sambeast of my worst dreaming nightmare. Hold me.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Secret Fawful said: Sam at the beginning seriously creeped me out. The way he was standing up there alone in the shadows, it made me feel like he was watching me, or that it wasn't really Sam, but someone dressed up in a Sam suit...and watching me.

Sam is going to chase me in my nightmares tonight, I just know it. The Sambeast of my worst dreaming nightmare. Hold me.

*Hugs Secret Fawful*

You want a cookie, too?

• "Really quick: the spy is hot in this case, because it's on fire."

• (After Max loses a hand by going all in with terrible cards)
    Tycho: Oh, I see. You're enrolled in the Jonathon Gabriel School Of Playing Total Shit And Seeing What Happens
    Max: I'm enrolled in their extension program!

I can't remember the exact line, but it was something like that.

[quote]On to subject of the OP, there's a whole diatribe dedicated to a man in a red hat stuffing animals into baseballs between Tycho and Max. [/quote]
    I got one of those like between Strong Bad and Max. Strong Bad asked Max if he was one of those "Poke-mans", or something, and Max said... his phylum and genus are a mystery to all mankind? My memory's terrible today. Anyway, then they started talking about a kid in a red hat stuffing animals into balls, and it was hilarious.

• I was just called a Chuwero. I'm so happy that reference is in, it's one of my favorite Penny Arcades.

*Warning! Offensive!*

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/11/10/

• And right before that, Strong Bad asks Tycho about cold ones, and Tycho responds with something like "Aren't you like, ten"? Strong Bad doesn't deny it.

• @Shwoo said: And right before that, Strong Bad asks Tycho about cold ones, and Tycho responds with something like "Aren't you like, ten"? Strong Bad doesn't deny it.

Reminds me of this line (paraphrased):

Max: I hope they don't ask for my ID.

Tycho: Why, aren't you of legal age?

Max: I am, I just don't want to undergo the embarrassment of having to conjure it up.

Add Comment