40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The pattern is table, table, deck, starting with a table.

  • "Table table deck", huh?

    Here's a table, there's a table
    And another little table
    Fuzzy table, funny table
    Table table deck!

  • New project: Telltale Games. Max's dialogue is still ongoing do to the sheer size.

  • Oh my freaking GOD.

    Responce?
    Intrest?

    What's next? Kherekturz?

    Jesus, don't you guys freaking SPELL-CHECK? It's a freaking WIKI, not some forum.

  • I still think you had to wait for creating such a wiki page.

    After all, Telltale does consider the game is in a series named "In the Inventory". I think it would be better for someone to come up with a wiki based on "In the Inventory" so that if Telltale makes another game to continue on this series, we can add info about this new game on THAT wiki without getting skeptical about the content.

  • @GaryCXJk said: Oh my freaking GOD.

    Responce?
    Intrest?

    What's next? Kherekturz?

    Jesus, don't you guys freaking SPELL-CHECK? It's a freaking WIKI, not some forum.

    If someone misspells, you correct it. You do not insult people. Woops I forgot, this is the internet where everyone insults everyone :D
    Besides I've got to sort out the formating before I can get round to spellchecking. We don't all have firefox you know.

  • @Falanca said: I still think you had to wait for creating such a wiki page.

    After all, Telltale does consider the game is in a series named "In the Inventory". I think it would be better for someone to come up with a wiki based on "In the Inventory" so that if Telltale makes another game to continue on this series, we can add info about this new game on THAT wiki without getting skeptical about the content.

    If you check the URL you'll see I made sure to call it theinventory.wikia. If and when new games in the series come out I'll change the main page. But there probibly won't be another one for half a year so for the time being let's go with it.

  • I already get headaches from the retarded way the Phineas and Ferb wiki has been put together. It's like they thought, "UP YOURS with formality, let's just do whatever the heck we want."


    I also agree a bit with Falanca. The content itself really doesn't warrant a complete wiki.

  • @GaryCXJk said: I already get headaches from the retarded way the Phineas and Ferb wiki has been put together. It's like they thought, "UP YOURS with formality, let's just do whatever the heck we want."


    I also agree a bit with Falanca. The content itself really doesn't warrant a complete wiki.

    I'm working on the wiki format but I'm still learning. Still we learn more from our mistakes and all that. Also I know there isn't enough content to warrent a wiki on its own but none of the current wikis for the series involved would add all the dialogue. And if telltale releaes more game in the Inventory series...

Add Comment