User Avatar Image

Who is the biggest JP fan here?

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 519 users

Hey guys and girls,

I need to talk privately with someone who is a really big fan of the JP movies. You can reply to this thread and I'll PM you, or you can PM me directly. It's important and secret :)

Thanks!

SWP

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jurassic Park is my favorite film of all times. It's the film that inspired me to be a film-maker. And it's one of the few films that I can watch over and over again with the same excitment as I watched the first time on the early 90's. Such a magical film... If there's any way I can help, let me know :)

• @Trenchfoot said: Jurassic Park is my favorite film of all times. It's the film that inspired me to be a film-maker. And it's one of the few films that I can watch over and over again with the same excitment as I watched the first time on the early 90's. Such a magical film... If there's any way I can help, let me know :)

signed

• I am a pretty big JP fan.... I doubt I am the biggest however.

• I am a huge fan of the first two films. The music, the acting, the suspense, the Goldblum...it's easy to forget how funny the first film is amidst all the tension.

From a technology and graphics point of view, I still always refer to the first shot of the T-Rex snapping the fence wires and taking those steps out of the enclosure to be the single greatest and most flawless cgi creature achievement in the history of special effects cinema, even still. For me, anyway. Next to "Raiders", the original "Jurassic Park" is my favourite Spielberg film.

EDIT: Not a big fan of the third film however. Even seeing it at the movies as an impressionable teenager I felt the tone was off and that it was too self-aware of itself and the franchise it was now apart of. But I appreciate other people may like it.

Anyway, let me know if you need any help with anything Mr. Wolf! :)

• Yea love JP i was about 11 or 12 when the first movie came out saw it in the theater the cgi and animatronics even the quality of the sound effect where amazing

it was like going from doom 1 to doom 3 in quality for movies at the time

• @Captain_Jack said: I am a huge fan of the first two films. The music, the acting, the suspense, the Goldblum...it's easy to forget how funny the first film is amidst all the tension.

From a technology and graphics point of view, I still always refer to the first shot of the T-Rex snapping the fence wires and taking those steps out of the enclosure to be the single greatest and most flawless cgi creature achievement in the history of special effects cinema, even still. For me, anyway. Next to "Raiders", the original "Jurassic Park" is my favourite Spielberg film.

EDIT: Not a big fan of the third film however. Even seeing it at the movies as an impressionable teenager I felt the tone was off and that it was too self-aware of itself and the franchise it was now apart of. But I appreciate other people may like it.

Anyway, let me know if you need any help with anything Mr. Wolf! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIyn504hzY
    skip to 56sec or so i no this is #3 but they had a full scale one for jp 1 t-rex scean as well

a remote control T rex would be sweet

• I'm a huge fan.
    I've seen all the movies countless times and enjoyed everyone of them.
    I own a lot of the comics and I'm collecting the new series as well.
    I still own a lot of the Jurassic park Toys. (I have an unopened Ian Malcolm on my wall)
    I own five of the video games and have played two of the board games.
    I own and read the novels coutless times as well.

So yeah, I know a lot about the series.

• Okay, thanks guys! I already sent PMs to people who were very helpful. Thank you for the infos. :)

• @xChri5x said: What an odd thread.

I'm an odd guy ;)

Add Comment