User Avatar Image

Spoilers In This Thread: Lines You Liked

posted by Teliko on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

"I'm not holding Pokemon cards over here."

Surprise reference I didn't see coming. Any other good lines people have heard?

107 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ha Max asked the heavy if he knew where he could get a new gun(ironicaly this was the match after I got his lugermorph) and the heavy offered the Force-nature. When max said he would see if his local store sold that(Bosco?) the heavy said he knew a guy that could sell it to him(saxton):D

• @GinnyN said: That Jab to Gamestop

who said it and what did he say?

• "Who knew cards were capable of sodomy?"

• "Flip Flop Craaaaaaaaaahp Crooooohp. Trying to make it rhyme. See what I was doing there?"

Edit:
    @Gman5852 said: who said it and what did he say?

It was Tycho, in a conversation with Max:

Max: Hey Tycho, what the crime situation in the Pacific Northwest?
    Tycho: Sam as anywhere else, I guess. It has its douchers, but there aren't any real villains.
    Max: That's okay. Sam and I can live on an endless supply of neckless goons. Or if you know any massive corporations whose ultimate goal is to remove the joy and well being from the lives of the American Public, that'd be fine too.
    Tycho: Oh, you mean chains of used game resellers? Yeah, we've got those.

• @StrongBrush1 said: "Flip Flop Craaaaaaaaaahp Crooooohp. Trying to make it rhyme. See what I was doing there?"

Edit:

It was Tycho, in a conversation with Max:

Max: Hey Tycho, what the crime situation in the Pacific Northwest?
    Tycho: Sam as anywhere else, I guess. It has its douchers, but there aren't any real villains.
    Max: That's okay. Sam and I can live on an endless supply of neckless goons. Or if you know any massive corporations whose ultimate goal is to remove the joy and well being from the lives of the American Public, that'd be fine too.
    Tycho: Oh, you mean chains of used game resellers? Yeah, we've got those.

Defenently gamestop I brought 5 games in for the bring in 5 games and get 20 bucks extra off of a game or handhel to buy a PSP and instead of that they only charged me $7 bucks off. They said the games had to be above the price of $2 and only one of my games were. If there were $2 video games I think I would be knee deep in them.

• Something like this, not very sure how it went along,
    (Happens when heavy buys in with Iron Curtain Sasha and he loses)
    *Heavy stands up* : I WILL NOT LOSE TO THE LIKES OF LUCKY LITTLE MEN
    *Heavy flips the entire table over as everyone watches in horror*
    *Heavy picks up Iron Curtain Sasha that was lying by the table and spins the barrel, ready to fire*
    (Scene is cut abruptly and everyone gets back into their seat, everyone remains silent.)
    Heavy : Deal new hand NOW.

>:DDDDD EPIC. I want to kiss that cute bald bastard on his cute bald head.:p

• Every time I hear the lines "Hey, dork! Hey, dork! Hey, dork!" "I assume you're talking to me" I get the Mexican Hat Dance song stuck in my head.

• For me there's a simple one that makes me smile every time - Tycho's "chkdsk".

• @thesporkman said: Every time I hear the lines "Hey, dork! Hey, dork! Hey, dork!" "I assume you're talking to me" I get the Mexican Hat Dance song stuck in my head.

That's never happened with me before, but I'm sure it will now...

Add Comment