User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)

216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Danest said: "Ask a ninja" ninja would be hilarious in poker, especially if Guybrush/something piratey were also at the table. But he's not computer/cartoon graphics. Oh well. :p

He WAS animated by Doogtoons a few times, so there IS a cartoon version they could use!

• would be cool to have Duke Nukem in it.

• @robotman5 said: would be cool to have Duke Nukem in it.

No way! I don't want to wait another 15 years. :D

On a side note, someone mentioned Bender from Futurama. And I must agree. :)

• Really, Ask a Ninja has been animated? Excellent.
    Seriously he's already got a voice and crazy character. I can just imagine all the ridiculous ninja-orientated dialogue he'd come up with, and I assume it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to get him licensed to be in the game, unlike say, Bender and Lara Croft.

• I think a similar dynamic to the current one can be created by making the following substitutions: -

Max - Morgan
    Strong Bad - King of Town
    Heavy - Spy
    Tycho - Gabe

And ofc the convos and relationships would be completely fresh. I personally think it'd be hilarious! Not to mention challenging to write a script for.

• Now that it's out, I would like to see either Doc or Marty in, but then what can I say, I'm fond of BTTF.

• Another, a little Sam & Max heavy...

Max - Pyro
    Strong Bad - The Cheat
    Heavy - Skunkape
    Tycho - Papierwaite/Norrington

• Personally what I'm thinking is that a sequel can involve a lot of characters playing poker, in a real tournament, with brackets and multiple tables and everything, so you get to experience all sorts of combinations.

• @Kyronea said: Personally what I'm thinking is that a sequel can involve a lot of characters playing poker, in a real tournament, with brackets and multiple tables and everything, so you get to experience all sorts of combinations.

You do realise, don't you, that it's unlikely to sell particularly well and that they'd have to put it up at the price of a full season to pay all the voice actors for the hours of dialogue that would have to be written/recorded? (Not to mention the budget for writers and sound mixers)

• @tbm1986 said: You do realise, don't you, that it's unlikely to sell particularly well and that they'd have to put it up at the price of a full season to pay all the voice actors for the hours of dialogue that would have to be written/recorded? (Not to mention the budget for writers and sound mixers)

Yes, of course I realize that. Still would be nice if it could be done though.

Add Comment