User Avatar Image

What's been the worst Sam and Max episode so far?

posted by funnybone567 on - last edited - Viewed by 774 users

Now don't get me wrong. I love Sam and Max and I think all the episodes are great, but I'm just wondering, which do you think was the weakest in terms of writing, gameplay etc.
Just a little question to try to pass the time before They Stole Max's Brain comes out.

95 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @caeska said: Max's voice in 101 is awesome. You should watch that trailer for season 1.

I prefer Max's current voice since it is so much closer to the Lucas Arts version. No offense to the 101 VA for Max, but it was too squeaky

As for the trailer, do you mean the trailer teaser for the first season? If so, I think Max was voiced by the same guy who voiced Sam.

• Moai Better Blues or Culture Shock.

• So far I have only played The Devil's Playhouse on PS3 (Where I got 100% trophy completiton for the whole season) and I have to admit that I loved every single episode, but episode 2 "The Tomb of Sammun-Mak"

The episode starts out interesting, but I never understood how episode 1 and 2 could be related in any way. Also the psychic toys you get in episode 2 are not as fun or interesting as the toys in episode 1. (Trust me they fixed that problem VERY WELL later in the season)

I am going to buy season 1 for the Wii just as soon I have some money and I will maybe buy season 2 for Computer.

Off-Topic: I noticed something funny with the name Sammun-Mak:
    Sammun-Mak
    Sam und Mak
    Sam and Max

• Moai Better Blues, Culture Shock, Night of the Raving Dead, and What's new, Beelzebub?. Mostly based on the humor, but I did enjoy Sam's nightmare in the last episode of season two.

• S1: The Mole the Mob and the Meatball. It just wasn't funny to me, and the puzzles weren't the best.
    S2: Moai Better Blues, but the Seachimp part was amazing.

• @Elvenmonk said: S2: Moai Better Blues, but the Seachimp part was amazing.

Yeah, I agree. That area is definitely the best part of that episode.

• It was the only enjoyable part of the episode.

• A lot of Season Two proved to be difficult for me... needing the hint thing on almost all the time... a bit embarrassing to say really, but it was true. That being said I thoroughly enjoyed all of Season Two... and I would say that the first 2 episodes were the least memorable. It seemed that episodes 1, 3, 4, 5 had more darker settings and episode 2 was more brighter, so that was a bit of a sore thumb, do to say. But each episode was enjoyable for me.

• @Ghdude93 said:
    Off-Topic: I noticed something funny with the name Sammun-Mak:
    Sammun-Mak
    Sam und Mak
    Sam and Max

no shit.

worst episode was probably the moai one. still pretty good though.

• I don't know why, but episode one of season 3, didn't draw me in. I never finished it, until' just recently (after all the other episodes have been released) but I think so far the other four are making up for that.

Add Comment