User Avatar Image

Release Dates (all 5 episodes available PC/Mac/PSN/iPad as of August 3rd!)

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 33.3K users

Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Episode 1: It's About Time
PC/Mac: Available now
PSN: Available now
iPad: Available now

Episode 2: Get Tannen!

Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Episode 4: Double Visions

Episode 5: OUTATIME
PSN (North America): Available now
PSN (Europe): Available now

End Of Season DVD: Late Summer

3.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh thanks. I'm used to the "game is announced then delayed at the last minute." Looking forward to the trailer, I bet it will have the release date at the end!

• Yeah, maybe. They have a good habit of just saying what month it will release at first, and most of the time they do not miss that from what I've seen. Some time in december is all that can be said right now.

• @Remolay said: Yeah, maybe. They have a good habit of just saying what month it will release at first, and most of the time they do not miss that from what I've seen. Some time in december is all that can be said right now.

I think sbcg4ap was their only delayed game.
    amd that was because of nintendos bad approval rate.

• If we count DVDs TDP is late by almost two months now too.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Actually, I presume we'll have a release date on Thursday - as it might well constitute the last three seconds of the trailer. :D

• @Vainamoinen said: Actually, I presume we'll have a release date on Thursday - as it might well constitute the last three seconds of the trailer. :D

I will concur, I can't say for certain but when telltale releases a trailer, they usually have a release day with it, especially with main projects.

• Well on the blog it says they are releasing the trailer on dec 2nd. So im sure the release date will be included with the trailer! I have to wait a lil longer for it to come out on the ps3 tho, so play a lil more call of duty mw2 haha

• i want to see gameplay first before i buy =P it looks awesome =)

• @bttf1985cc said: Well on the blog it says they are releasing the trailer on dec 2nd. So im sure the release date will be included with the trailer! I have to wait a lil longer for it to come out on the ps3 tho, so play a lil more call of duty mw2 haha

u should play uncharted 2 =P AMAZING GAME EVER !!!
    i dont know nothing about back to the future .. can u recap the movies for me?? =D before i buy the game on PS3 XD lool

• i dont know nothing about back to the future .. can u recap the movies for me?? =D before i buy the game on PS3 XD lool

Watch them dude. You got 2 weeks before the game is out ^^.

This discussion has been closed.