User Avatar Image

Release Dates (all 5 episodes available PC/Mac/PSN/iPad as of August 3rd!)

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 28.4K users

Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Episode 1: It's About Time
PC/Mac: Available now
PSN: Available now
iPad: Available now

Episode 2: Get Tannen!

Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Episode 4: Double Visions

Episode 5: OUTATIME
PSN (North America): Available now
PSN (Europe): Available now

End Of Season DVD: Late Summer

3.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My guess would on the 16th, give or take a day. It ain't gonna be next week, and I would guess that they would aim to get it done before christmas.

• @Lord-z said: My guess would on the 16th, give or take a day. It ain't gonna be next week, and I would guess that they would aim to get it done before christmas.

True before christmas is usually a good idea(curse you nintendo for releasing the 3ds in march) but stilll I dont know on that.

• I suspect around a week or just over... Definitely before Christmas - releasing it after Christmas implies they kept working on it instead of holidaying and partying ;)

Plus, I noticed in my games list - I've been allocated my serial for the game, so it should be available pretty soon.

• That's weird. It's not even on my game list yet.

• I suspect after X-Mas actually.

So if there *are* issues, not everyone is out partying and not working and all...

• Actually, as we all should know, they've already released the release date but as things didn't turn out this fine in the future, i won't go into the details - this could be dangerous - , they jumped back in time and tried to remove the incidence from the time stream and therefore most of us don't know about it yet, again.

• They're going to release a press release that states a release date for the release date. (From an insider) Whisper it...

• I tell ya Guys,.. I think it's very unprofessional of Telltale to not even give us a release date, I mean it's just like a big Question Mark for every bit of info we get on this. they said December..okay 2010..okay but how about a Day? we waited long for info, Screenshots, a Trailer and now what? Lol it's crazy..I'm sorry but what's the next suprise?? is the game only going to me exclusive to Iphone? or is it going to be Cancelled? I apologize it's just that I have never seen a Game Company do this before, and I been playing games for Years. but anyways I'm sure Telltale is working hard on Bttf.

• What can we expect from the PS3 release date?
    Will it be out later? Earlier?

• I keep coming back here to see when my free game will be working so maybe they just want to have a high on line member count?

This discussion has been closed.