User Avatar Image

Tycho's voice

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 958 users

So... Jerry Holkins, right? Do you think he's perfect, or will he be chosen just so that all the fans don't complain?

How do you imagine Tycho's voice sound? I always imagine him sounding like Randal from Clerks.

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Atcote88 said: I never played TF1, but the Heavy probably didn't have a voice then either, so Strong Bad's pretty much the only one here that this protest can't be made against, so for the sake of fairness, I've taken a lot of words to say that I'm opinionated but not bothered.

In TF1 they didn't speak much and the only real time they made noises was when, Dieing,Jumping,and calling for medic.

And all those voices were the same.

• TF1 came out in 1996. It's a completely different game. It's more like Quake than anything.

• Okay, so got it working and been playing for a couple hours now. While still not quite what I think for Tycho, it's still pretty audio-erotica-ish.

I thoroughly enjoy listening to him. Like, I eagerly wish for his next line with a voracity not unlike that of a Bengal tiger.

• The first thing I thought of was "Bugeye is Tycho?"

It kind of threw me off at first, but I got used to it and now he sounds good to me.

• xD I love it when he does that! My friend was watching me play and when Tycho blurted that out (and his facial expressions were to DIE for) he was just like...
    "..What the hell was that?!" 0.o

• I mean it is good for tycho but i always imagined him sounding a lot angrier. Maybe he talks angry when gabe is around.

• Huh? Stewie Griffin? Tycho's never sounded like Stewie at all to me, with that line or any other.

• @deggey said: xD I love it when he does that! My friend was watching me play and when Tycho blurted that out (and his facial expressions were to DIE for) he was just like...
    "..What the hell was that?!" 0.o

It WAS a total OOC moment and for some reason I LOVE it.

And he just sounds timid and childish in that line. It doesn't mean it makes him sound entirely like Stewie Griffin.

Add Comment