User Avatar Image

Update in the works!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 643 users

You may wish to know...

We’re working on an update for Poker Night to (among other things) clarify how hands with side pots are being resolved. Currently, when multiple players go all-in with different chip totals, the winner of the largest pot (whether the Main Pot or the Side Pot) is being announced as winner of the hand (even when a smaller Main Pot is lost to the best hand). The pots are being divided correctly, but the messaging is causing some confusion. We’re working on making it more clear.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Others do, and I am sure TTG doesn't cater to *just* your interest...

• So I guess a steam update isn't too far away then :) That makes me happy, I have been very much looking forward to playing this game.

Also, just because you don't use steam or you don't play TF2 doesn't make you better than anyone else, stop generalising.
    If anything you should just ignore anyone complaining about or bad-mouthing TTG. This is why people still think video games are for kids because you guys won't stop acting like them.

• It's not that most of us have a problem with Steam in particular, it's just that whenever a new release causes people to come here from other communities who aren't as familiar with Telltale, fighting almost always ensues. It happened with Tales of Monkey Island, it's happening here, and it's happening with Back to the Future. It doesn't help much that the TF2 forums are generally regarded as a place of hate and rage. Sorry, it's just a fact that new licenses bring new conflict, and these forums are generally a happier place in "the off-season".

That said, just because some of the people who come here are more vocal, angry, and unreasonable doesn't mean that everyone is, and it's nice to hear a visitor speak up in a civil manner (not to mention using proper spelling and grammar).

• @GuruGuru214 said: It doesn't help much that the TF2 forums are generally regarded as a place of hate and rage.

I'd go more with "volatile self-entitlement", but close enough to a casual observer. However, I'll still stand by the "Other" forum as an oasis of civility amidst that swamp of social dung.

• Well... everyone knows that TF2 players are only slightly crazy on a good day. :D

Good to know about the update news. I'll spread it to another TF2 forum to cut down on the noise here.

• @STrRedWolf said: Well... everyone knows that TF2 players are only slightly crazy on a good day. :D

Good to know about the update news. I'll spread it to another TF2 forum to cut down on the noise here.

And I am going to the steam forums and watch everyone complain.:D

• Of course i can't win the items to be used in tf2 but at least its working. Thanks Telltale.

• I know how rare patches are in TT games, so I'm happy you dedicate your time to fix all these little things!
    Thank you Jake, to you and all the team!
    Nice work! :D

• Yeah, anyway, Steam update just went live.

Just so you know.

• Yes! Thank you the game works perfectly and is brilliant.

Add Comment