User Avatar Image

Language PATCH !

posted by Gabelstapler on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

hello telltale ! ( yes this goes out strictly to you ! )
I have a good idea : what when you offer language patches for free, which are developed by the fanbase ? you could make a event out of this and make a casting ( or somethin like this ) to find the best voices in each language !
I guess you fanbase would apreciate that very much and would even rise ?

please give reply to this idea !

we would love you for that ! :o

yours

gabelstapler

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • For me a portuguese (brazilian) subtitle would be nice.

• hello people !
    now that the thread has come a little more open for the option of an fandubbing, we should take it together.
    because telltale never answered on this post and even deleted postings which describe how to edit it, the chance that they will allow a dubbing from fans is small - but somebody got to do it.
    from my point, its yet a loooong time til summer 2008 (when s&m2 will be released in other languages - to the earliest point). and at these times I want to watch the soccer EM.

so we need a little enthusiasm to do this and good people who gets serious in it.

to telltale (I know anyone of you will read this) : I know you dont like to see that we make plans for a translation, but isnt there a posibility that we can make it ? we could release it on your page for free as a fanproject. and the peeps will love it and buy more of your games !

• Spanish PATCH please!!!
    only subtitles!!!!

thanks TellTaleGames ;-)

who knows fansub page that doing this work? (amateur)

Tenemos al Real Madrid,al Fary y a Julián Muñoz,pero necesito el Sam & Max en castellano para sentirme orgulloso de ser español xD

• italian patch please!!!!!!!!!
    only subtitles
    aiutoooooooo faccio schifo in inglese, mi serve la patch italiana di sam & max, aspettavo questo gioco da 13 anni, da dopo sam & max hit the road, chi ha la patch italiana la può inviare alla mia mail vscorsonelli@yahoo.it, grazie!!!!! vi prego fatelo sto uscendo pazzo per trovarla:)

• @vikpatato said: italian patch please!!!!!!!!!
    only subtitles
    aiutoooooooo faccio schifo in inglese, mi serve la patch italiana di sam & max, aspettavo questo gioco da 13 anni, da dopo sam & max hit the road, chi ha la patch italiana la può inviare alla mia mail vscorsonelli@yahoo.it, grazie!!!!! vi prego fatelo sto uscendo pazzo per trovarla:)

The italian patch DOESN'T EXIST YET!!! Looking for it is useless, man! (La patch italiana non esiste ancora, è inutile che la cerchi!)

• hello ! no other comments on the general idea ? no comment from telltale ?
    hmmm...

• One of my friend and myself would be glad to work hard to translate the game in french for free... but subtitles only! Original voices are great!

Telltale, why don't you open a private wiki dedicated to game translations?

• Hey guys
    Can you help me? I have the game CSI dark motives but the texts are in italian. Is there a way to change them to the original (English) or to Spanish. Portuguese would be fine too :)

• you shuld try the support forum

• hello,

is there any way how i could patch my original english version to german?

thanks for info

mischa

Add Comment