Menu
User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 34.5K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My Wii holds Donkey Kong Country Returns, and that's one of the best platformers I have ever played.

In my PSP is Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, which is also awesome.

I don't play my other consoles or the PC currently because I'm too busy :(
    Looking forward to finishing Peace Walker, because then I'll get myself Golden Sun DD.

• Splinter Cell: Conviction and Vanquish. Just finished Deadly Premonition yesterday

• Just finished the fist half of Divinity 2 The Dragon Knight Saga - Ego Draconis. And that ending was really disatisfying, so I can't wait to get started on the second half Flames of Vengance. Because I really need to get revenge.

And on a second note, putting skills on Mind reading was a waist in Ego Draconis, but in Flames of Vengance I think I will max it. 6000 exp, for a minor read that is insane! :p

• Find and destroy the House Centipede. Published by Pure Evil and developed by A Cruel And Vengeful Daemon God with aid from A Sick Sense of Humour.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Comrade Pants said: Find and destroy the House Centipede. Published by Pure Evil and developed by A Cruel And Vengeful Daemon God with aid from A Sick Sense of Humour.

No! Don't kill it! Its so cute! (Don't hold it though, centipedes bite.

On a different note, I've been playing Bowser's Inside Story for the DS. I've always liked the Mario RPGs- I think the console ones like the Paper Mario series are better, but I do like playing as MASSIVE BOWSER. I mean, when you have him shoot fire, you have to blow in the mic! ^_^ Gimmicky, yeah, but it is pretty nifty.

• Bowser needs his own game.

Anyways, I'm going back to Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories to actually finish it (stopped playing because of so many other games to play D: )...I had forgotten how much I hate Repliku with all of my soul.

• 'Dreamfall: The Longest Journey' after completing the original yesterday.
    'Assassin's Creed' for the first time.
    'Machinarium' I love it, and would be playing it at the minute... but I'm currently stuck.

• DC Universe online BETA... I think the nondisclosure prevents me from saying anything about it though.

• @divisionten said: No! Don't kill it! Its so cute! (Don't hold it though, centipedes bite.

I wasn't aware that Eldritch Beings from behind the wall of reality were adorable. News to me, certainly. I'm certain it's one of the Great Old Ones, awoken by alignment of the stars and come to visit its wrath upon mankind.

Add Comment