User Avatar Image

When do you think Jurassic Park will release?

posted by markwilliams1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Q: Will the game be released before christmas?

I feel like they are giving all their attention to BTTF, and not enough to Jurassic park

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you checked out the BTTF trailer, the release dates of the game were December, February, March, April and May. As you probably noticed, January doesn't have an episode release... So could this mean JP is getting released on January?

Could be... Only time or a TellTale employee will tell....

• @Trenchfoot said: If you checked out the BTTF trailer, the release dates of the game were December, February, March, April and May. As you probably noticed, January doesn't have an episode release... So could this mean JP is getting released on January?

Could be... Only time or a TellTale employee will tell....

Could be right or could just be that they are gonna take a break for a holiday and wont release in jan because of the x-mas holidays. I like your thinking though :D.
    28c146a.jpg

• Did anyone notice that they end Bttf in may, and in June Jurassic Park will have it's 18th anniversary?

• @Icedhope said: Did anyone notice that they end Bttf in may, and in June Jurassic Park will have it's 18th anniversary?

Interesting. So now January or February is a sure thing now. And I expect some stuff related to the game to start popping up as soon as the first BTTF episode is released....

Just a warning for TellTale: Don't go into the long grass!!!!

• I don't think they're just ignoring Jurassic Park in favour of BttF, it's simply because BttF is coming out first. I imagine we'll start hearing a lot more about it next year, but I don't think we'll see it released until after BttF is finished.

• Next year!!!! Do you know how many... oh.. wait.... It's December right now isn't it? Okay, cool. I can't wait till next year. lol But only if it's January... maybe February.

• @waroftheworlds01 said: Next year!!!! Do you know how many... oh.. wait.... It's December right now isn't it? Okay, cool. I can't wait till next year. lol But only if it's January... maybe February.

If only they could give us just some facts about the game, like wich genre or some story hints :p

• they said the universal partnership games will be out in winter. So we could see a release by centre january to start of feburary

• According to Gamespot it's due to come out in Q1 2011, so that means between January-Mars.

By the way, since it's my first post here i would like to give the TT-team two thumbs up. I think you are doing fantastic work. Loved Monkey Island and Sam and Max. Looking forward to BttF and JP

• @bubbledncr said: I believe we were actually working on JP before anyone was working on BTTF.

I do hope this does not mean BTTF has been neglected! ;)

Add Comment