31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, that was about Mr. Snrub.

• @Gman5852 said: Yeah and im glad we changed the subject from marios anniversery which happened a LONG TIME AGO PEPSIBOY into retard forum members.

Actually it's going on right now. The Mario Wii's are out now and so're the Mario DS'. And soon the Mario Art Book and the Mario AllStar limited edition re-release.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Elvenmonk said: Actually it's going on right now. The Mario Wii's are out now and so're the Mario DS'. And soon the Mario Art Book and the Mario AllStar limited edition re-release.

Oh my, yes.attachment.php?attachmentid=2143&stc=1&d I just got the red Mario 25th anniversary Wii as an early Christmas present. I'm looking forward to the Super Mario All-Stars release too, since it comes with a CD full of Mario music.
    Mario_and_Luigi_Dance-1.gif

Heh, oh and thanks for posting a link to my animation too, pepsiboy3. :) I just noticed that in your first post. :D

• @Elvenmonk said: Actually it's going on right now. The Mario Wii's are out now and so're the Mario DS'. And soon the Mario Art Book and the Mario AllStar limited edition re-release.

True but the anniversery is OVER itself. Nintendo is just now releasing the stuff.

Pepsiboy is just really late, didnt you hear his nintendo week poker night(moron they arent even funny) he is still talking about comic con nintendo week finished that a LONG time ago.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Gman5852 said: True but the anniversary is OVER itself. Nintendo is just now releasing the stuff.

The 25th anniversary celebration is year-long, not just on the day Nintendo released Super Mario Bros in Japan. Being a huge Mario fan, I'm enjoying the celebration a lot. :D

I can't wait until I'm able to add some official Mario tunes to my WinAmp playlist. :)

• [quote]I can't wait until I'm able to add some official Mario tunes to my WinAmp playlist. :)[/quote]

Super Mario Galaxy 1&2's OST likes to have a word with you.

• @Origami said: Super Mario Galaxy 1&2's OST likes to have a word with you.

Those didn't get a release in America.

• @Gman5852 said: Wow pepsi is a moron.
    Really telltale you band saucerfoot but not pepsiboy? I think pepsiboy is much worse.

I think some people get bent out of shape too easily

• @JedExodus said: I think some people get bent out of shape too easily

No This is just annoying. His posts are random and usualy have nothing to do with anything.

• [quote]His posts are random and usualy have nothing to do with anything. [/quote]

Usually those posts are the ones that have me laughing the most.
    So see it as some sort of entertainment =P

Add Comment