Poker Night Update!
The updated version of Poker Night at the Inventory has finally been made available to all customers, be it Telltale customers or Steam customers.
Telltale customers: Get the update from your Games Page.
(Note: If you downloaded the game from Telltale this past weekend, you probably already have the update.)
Steam customers: just restart Steam, and the update should start downloading.
What's new in the update?
[quote]Poker Night update, changes list:
Poker & Gameplay Fixes
* At the end of a hand, winners of the main pot and any side pots all announced individually. (Previously, only the winner of the biggest pot was announced.)
* Each round, the minimum raise starts at the big blind until someone raises, after which the minimum raise is the amount of that last raise.
* In heads up (one on one) play, the dealer is now the small blind and first to act pre-flop.
* If a someone folds and is part of a side pot, and after the fold only one person remains in the sidepot, the sidepot gets cleared and paid out to that one remaining person.
* The tutorial now automatically comes up once, the first time the game is played. It is still also available on-demand from the Poker Help screen.
* Players who have a straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush or straight will now get the appropriate hand achievement even if everyone else folds to them in that hand.
* Fixed issue causing character tells to almost never play.
* Fixed issue causing only one of the player's hole cards to display when skipping dialog.
* Improved readability/consistency on the unlockable Strong Bad card deck.
* Max properly leaves the table after his "I'll be in the bar" bust out line.
* Anti-aliasing quality control added to Graphics Settings screen.
* Improved compatibility with Shader Model 2.0 graphics cards.
* Fixed cases of invisible and garbled text on the title screen and settings screen on some systems.
* Some lower end video cards which formerly just drew a black screen should now display the game. :)
* Two new poker tables available on the Unlocks screen: “Poker Night,” and “Inventory Security”
Thanks and enjoy!