* Accidents can produce some great ideas.
* No man should know too much about his own destiny.
* Choose your band's name carefully.
* There's nothing wrong with calling a boy.
* Apparently, Progress is every politician's middle name. At least, that's what they'll tell you.
* One rejection isn't the end of the world.
* It's important to do things with style.
* Don't be so gullible!
* We all make mistakes.
* Pepsi Free? You wanna a Pepsi, pal, you're gonna pay for it.
* Be very suspicious if a teenage boy tells you he was bird-watching.
* Don't believe everything you read on underwear.
* When all else fails, blame men from outer space.
* Nice girls get angry when guys take advantage of them.
That's what I learned anyone else learn something ?