User Avatar Image

Hit the Road DVD Cover

posted by TheWooz28 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

Now that I'm eagerly awaiting my Season 1 disc I was wondering if there are any fan-made or official DVD covers for download for Hit the Road. I would love to put my Hit the Road disc into a DVD case to put on my shelf next to Season 1.

141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • (Jake is able to bug people without even talking to them!)

• @tabacco said: (Jake is able to bug people without even talking to them!)

I thought that was Brendan? Or only when he's in character?

• Telltale. Hire this guy as a product designer, please. He's got the goods.

• Laserschwert : Those historical movies boxarts are extremely good, would you mind uploading the psd for one of those? So I can have a big collection myself :D

• I'm having a hell of a time trying to print this cover off. I bought photo-paper and I'm all ready to go but each program warns me about the picture being squished or cutoff. I know my printer prints boarder-less too (It was in the booklet!).
    I tried splitting the cover into two peices but undercoverxp won't have it.
    Nero is useless also since the cover is too big for it's templates.
    Dvdit's program is a joke.
    Trying to print it through "paint" is useless because the print preview shows 10% of the cover with the rest cut off.
    I guess I'll go hunt for more programs and such. I'm determined!

• @xChri5x said: I'm having a hell of a time trying to print this cover off. I bought photo-paper and I'm all ready to go but each program warns me about the picture being squished or cutoff. I know my printer prints boarder-less too (It was in the booklet!).
    I tried splitting the cover into two peices but undercoverxp won't have it.
    Nero is useless also since the cover is too big for it's templates.
    Dvdit's program is a joke.
    Trying to print it through "paint" is useless because the print preview shows 10% of the cover with the rest cut off.
    I guess I'll go hunt for more programs and such. I'm determined!

Well, at least I might have an idea what the problem might be. It looks like somehow the images lose their dpi-info when being uploaded, since the downloaded images kinda seem to get a dpi-value of 72, which of course makes it way to big when printed. But still, UnderCoverXP should be the solution there, because it allows to determine the exact printing size...

• So after a lot of digging I've found that the problem lies in my HP printer. It won't print that close to the edge of 8.5x11 paper because it loses it's grip of the paper toward the end. There is a way around it though. Instead of trying to re-explain it I'll just quote it:

"I was having the exact same problem as you. The problem is because the printer doesn't have anything to hold onto to continue feeding the paper through. So you have two options:

1) Use legal size paper 8.5 x 14

2) Cut a rectangular piece of paper out to attach to the bottom of
    your 8.5 x 11 paper, then specify it as 'legal' under your print
    options

I have some nice thick photo HP paper that is 8.5 x 11, so I've been using option #2. It's kind of a cheesy fix but it works and won't cut off any of your cover."
    Source

I'm out of paper and I don't have any tape, so once I resupply myself I'll give it a go and let you know if it worked!

• Oh and Laserschwert, on your German Season 1 cover you have the 1994 Lucasarts copyright. ;)

• @tobar said: Oh and Laserschwert, on your German Season 1 cover you have the 1994 Lucasarts copyright. ;)

Fixed. :)

Add Comment