User Avatar Image

Just bought BTTF Game for $19.95..WOOOHOO

posted by sethf11 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I couldnt take it any longer and I just bought the whole game. I finished watching the Trilogy today and I just had to order it. I need to know what happens. Ive been waiting for a BTTF game for a long long time. Especically after the BTTF Nintendo and BTTF2 games were so bad!
Anyways, I got the game for $19.95 by following a link off the BTTF Facebook game. WOOOOOHOOOO.. I cant wait for Dec 22nd now!!

240 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know, there was once a Telltale that gave refunds to people after they made Abe Lincoln Must Die a free game. There was once a Telltale that, when they added a major promotion for buying Wallace and Gromit right after the first episode launched, applied it retroactively to all the people who had already pre-ordered the game, even though they had a special price break offer already.

Between the card game offer and this, you know what? Telltale, you suck.

• @Rather Dashing said: You know, there was once a Telltale that gave refunds to people after they made Abe Lincoln Must Die a free game. There was once a Telltale that, when they added a major promotion for buying Wallace and Gromit right after the first episode launched, applied it retroactively to all the people who had already pre-ordered the game, even though they had a special price break offer already.

Well..i bought my copy of BTTF for 17.90...i guess the promotions are overlapping one another.

• I got it for my last slice of pizza..... and a kind word.

• Ehhh...I'm just getting the first free episode to see if it runs on my laptop. If it does, then I might spring for the rest of the season, but in all honesty, I'll probably just get it on my PS3.

• @Rather Dashing said: You know, there was once a Telltale that gave refunds to people after they made Abe Lincoln Must Die a free game. There was once a Telltale that, when they added a major promotion for buying Wallace and Gromit right after the first episode launched, applied it retroactively to all the people who had already pre-ordered the game, even though they had a special price break offer already.

Oh, for goodness sake.

• I always find Mr. Dashing's rants entertaining myself... I imagine him as a very angry person... but he always comes back around for more TTG....

• Rather Dashing does have a valid point though :P

• Yes, he does. My comment was about the way he expressed it. It seems early pre-order folk are being penalised five whole dollars (the price of admission to the Insiders forum, the exclusive chats and contests maybe?). But if you want to open a dialogue about it, throwing your toys out of the cot and yelling insults isn't probably the best way to go about it.

He was happy enough (I assume) to pay $25 for the season in the first place.

• Telltale has gone from absurdly generous to just regular generous, yes. Oh well. It'd be nice if they implemented some sort of pre-order price/bonus guarantee, but there was no such guarantee in place at the time that I ordered.

• I doubt I'll be preordering any more telltale games until a day or so before they come out. The insider forum benefits and general convenience don't outweigh getting gipped on later specials, because you preordred before the specials were announced. I'll tell my friends till wait till Tuesday before preordering to. Who knows what other deals will be announced between now and then I'll miss out on for being an early adopter.

Add Comment