User Avatar Image

New homestar cartoon is out!

posted by Gumbyfan on - last edited - Viewed by 625 users

Today, on December 14th, a NEW HSR cartoon was released!

The good times are not over!

Homestarrunner.com is alive again!

Tell "Everybody, Everybody" :D

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just decided to check the site today and lo and behold: a new toon! It has made my day. The good times are not over.

I really liked the larger size of the toon. Monitors and resolutions have increased so much since they first launched the site. I knew the site would come back in a big way but I didn't think it would literally.

• @dentbuds said: I would rather them get back into regular website updates then a Season 2. Not saying I don't want one, they should just wait a bit until the Bros get the site goin' again, then make an S2. They'll probably wait 'til after new years to start updating normally again, though.

Oh yeah, and this was awesome.

If I were able to choose between either season 2 and regular website updates, I don't think I'd be able to. I want them both. Equally.

That said, I suppose it would be better to revive the website first instead making a game for a site that isn't doing much.

• @jeeno0142 said: If I were able to choose between either season 2 and regular website updates, I don't think I'd be able to. I want them both. Equally.

That said, I suppose it would be better to revive the website first instead making a game for a site that isn't doing much.

Exactly. Update regularly now, and announce Season 2 in... lets say summer.

• As much as I'd love a Season Two...I'd rather have regular updates to the site again. Season One covered basically all the elements from the Homestar Runniverse that I wanted to see in a game. But after another solid year or so of regular updates, I think there'd be enough new material to warrant more exploration.

• Wha..Wha.....What!??? Homestar is back?!? Where have I been? The homestar runner site isnt working for me...:(

• @doggans said: As much as I'd love a Season Two...I'd rather have regular updates to the site again. Season One covered basically all the elements from the Homestar Runniverse that I wanted to see in a game. But after another solid year or so of regular updates, I think there'd be enough new material to warrant more exploration.

I'd like to see a Season 2 focus on an alternate realities idea like Sbemail 150. It'd allow for more diversity between episodes, and of course, who doesn't wanna go up against Sir Strong Bad in an Old-Timey episode?

• @lombre said: who doesn't wanna go up against Sir Strong Bad in an Old-Timey episode?

Okay, that I want.

Also, I'd love the ability to play with Cheat Commandos toys the way you can play with TGS idea cards.

• I am truely glad that my well timed thread lead to this nice, creative discussion.

Thanks guys. :)

And for those just now seeing this thread, This news is not a "frank call."

• As much as I want SBCG4AP S2 it probalbly wont happen.
    If you think about it the only Telltale game with more that one season is Sam & Max.
    Sigh...

Add Comment