User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @StrongBrush1 said: @ all users who want to respond to Pepsiboy:
    5125.do_5F00_not_5F00_feed_5F00_trolls.j

HUUUUUUUURRRR...

so anyways...

Strong bad: hey rabbid (lol coach z words)

Max: yes?

Strong bad: did you meet other friends?

Max:that easy my freinds is bosco when he die, syble, stinky, stinky grampa, the geek, and Lorne
    {cut to the blue background the Lorne head is at the left and the tittle says "THE FRIEND FOR LIEs" when the singer reading words on the screen}

Singer: THE FRIENDS FOR L-

Heavy: {the singer stops, cut to the inventory table} WAIT, WHAT DID YOU SAY

Max: lor-

Heavy: NO, i meant the other one

Max: the geek

Strong bad: who's the geek?

Max: shes the girl and she build stuff and-

{cut to the black screen}

ANNOUNCER: {voiceover, reading the words on screen} 3 hours later.... don't worried we also hack in your computer and we copy the CPU on your computer and he plays he will be done in 3 hours but is now and you could keep playing now, SEE YA LATER!

{cut to the inventory table}

Tycho: oh you mean when she grows up and be smart and go vacation and never go back

Max: yes it is

Heavy: OH, that reminds of my team mate that build stuff is engin-

Strong bad: CAN WE GET ON THIS F--{bleep}-KING POKER NOW?!

• Strong Bad: (checks) Check. Not my email.

Tycho: (bets or raises) This next one goes out to Derrick Acosta, wherever he is. May he rest in peace, AGAIN, for the millionth time already. (Mega64 on PAXtv)

Max: (all in) Putting my money where my refined incisors are!

Heavy: (winning hand) Though I am not so open to Red Spy, he has at least taught me a bit about patience and luck. I think it has proved well.
    Strong Bad: The good ol' underdog theorem. Never let anyone down. Better not.

• (calling All-In)
    Tycho: *Sigh*...Well, I guess I'll just have to give in........my CHIPS!

• If Po was a player and bets "The kung fu panda Standard Issue" (po's costume [a wishing hole finger thingy] and a fireworks [shovel replacement])

Po: Oh nusts! I alweady spent my money on a bunch of nuddles from my dad
    Tycho: I was going to ask "how did you fall for that one" but then I remembered who we're talking about here.
    Po: I have no choice. I am going to put my position kaboom of the awesomes on the line. {Puts po's costume, a wishing hole finger thingy, and a little fireworks on table}
    Winslow: Well..
    Homestar: Or I could bet the shot off my back. {starts removing pants}
    Winslow: NO! The er... costume and that things will be fine. Whoever knocks Homestar out wins the position of commander of the the furious five.

• Hey pepsiboy, want to see a neat computer trick? First, find the Alt key. It should be next to the spacebar. Then press F4 on the top of the keyboard and see what happens.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

good one dude, here is an idea for dialoge

strong bad:heavy, why do you keep talking about a sandvich

heavy:heals me

max:you get to heal with food

heavy:it is either that of a healing nerd

tycho:reminds me of gabe

• I don't have specific ideas for dialog, but what about some sort of commentary on someone going all in multiple hands in a row? (I just decided to play a game going all in on every hand no matter what my hand was, and I WON THE TOURNAMENT.)

Ze Proof:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/PIcaRDMPC/zeproof.png

• @Kyronea said: I don't have specific ideas for dialog, but what about some sort of commentary on someone going all in multiple hands in a row? (I just decided to play a game going all in on every hand no matter what my hand was, and I WON THE TOURNAMENT.)

Ze Proof:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/PIcaRDMPC/zeproof.png

*gasp* A fellow graduate of Johnathan Gabriel's School of Playing Total Sh!t and Seeing What Happens?!

• @OttersPod said: *gasp* A fellow graduate of Johnathan Gabriel's School of Playing Total Sh!t and Seeing What Happens?!

I enrolled in the extension program after I heard about it from Max!

• @OttersPod said: *gasp* A fellow graduate of Johnathan Gabriel's School of Playing Total Sh!t and Seeing What Happens?!

I love that line of Tycho's. Also, yes. :D

Add Comment