User Avatar Image

The Comissioner

posted by SammenMacks128 on - last edited - Viewed by 882 users

What do you think he looks like? We got to see a glimpse of his suit in the Sam & Max cartoon, but what do you think his face looks like? I'm imagining just a stereotypical old guy.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shouldn't I win some kind of award for unraveling a decades-old mystery?

• @lombre said: Shouldn't I win some kind of award for unraveling a decades-old mystery?

winternet.jpg

• I've always wanted an internet! I'll name it George!

• ...I love you guys.

But wait...is this in the cartoon series's continuity? This still doesn't explain how they went to the commissioner's daughter's wedding and yet Max never saw the commissioner Sam. Did commissioner Sam get someone to pose as the commissioner at the wedding? And who is this daughter anyway? If she is really "the commisioner's" daughter, who did commissioner Sam get with? If not, why would Sam fake this wedding at the risk of his secret getting out? Was it because Max was beginning to get suspicious?

EDIT: Is it okay with you guys if I post this theory on TV Tropes as long as I link to this forum and admit I didn't come up with it?

• ... This is AMAZING.

But wait - what is The Commissioner's motive, and how does he get all his info? Especially since it can be assumed Sam and Max spend nearly every waking moment together, sans the occasional kidnapping and monster shapeshiftings?

• The daughter is his daughter. See, Commissioner Sam is also married to an Alternate Sybil that was created by Sam & Max X's time stream adventures. Commissioner Sam and Alternate Sybil did not publicly appear at the wedding, as their alternate time stream origins would cause for much unwanted confusion to the wedding guests.
    Also, I would be honored if you posted this on TV Tropes. :D

1nky, Commissioner Sam, due to his weird time travel origins, saw the deaths of both Max and Alternate Sam, which has given him a grim, depressing outlook on life. Therefore, he is trying to right the wrongs of the world in order to make it a better, safer place.
    His info just comes from the things he sees every day. When Commissioner Sam witnesses a crime, his Commissioner superego takes over and makes Commissioner Sam call our Sam & Max. Remember that our Sam & Max do the crime stopping because if Commissioner Sam dies, the Commissioner superego does too.

• Where does Noir Sam fit into all of this?

• @yoshifan said: Where does Noir Sam fit into all of this?

Noir Sam is just our Sam when he's angry. What does this look like to you, some convoluted nonsense theory? Jeez.

• Vic Mackey..... any of you fellow old timers get that joke?

• @Irishmile said: Vic Mackey..... any of you fellow old timers get that joke?

I feel so left out! :(

Add Comment