User Avatar Image

Has anyone gotten the S&M S3 DVD yet?

posted by toa1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 658 users

Just wondering seeing as its been on backorder for a month (at least for me)

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 2 DVDs for me as well. It's like I won the redundancy lottery!

• @Little Writer said: Six weeks? Just put some brown wrapping paper around it and mail it through regular postal services. Last time I did that, it took five days to be delivered.

Private postal is quite something different than professional though. Companies can't do such for as cheap.
    Well, at least not here.

• Mine has been saying this for more than a week....
    "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info. "

• Yeah, mine too, but Amy says that the Season 3 DVDs should've shipped already even if it still says that.

Btw, is it possible to request the shipping info of my order or whatever I need to track it? I kinda get paranoid that my package is gonna get lost when ordering things internationally .___.

• Hoping someone can help me. I have had my order for the Devil's Playhouse since March of this year. I never had an option to get the DVD and was never informed that the DVD's were coming. Would someone be so kind and help me figure out what is going on, or if I am even entitled to the DVD? Thanks so much.

Kindest Regards,
    Melvin

Edit: I think I just figured out what I did wrong. I never went back and ordered the DVD from the actual order page. I see it comes up as $0.00. Sorry about that. Thanks!

• @Bubbamel said: Hoping someone can help me. I have had my order for the Devil's Playhouse since March of this year. I never had an option to get the DVD and was never informed that the DVD's were coming. Would someone be so kind and help me figure out what is going on, or if I am even entitled to the DVD? Thanks so much.

Kindest Regards,
    Melvin

If you go to this page, you should be able to see whether you're eligible for the disc or not, and you can order it through that page: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tdp-disc

• I have a problem with the "Track your order" function. None of my shipped DVDs (S+M S3 has been shipped Dec. 17th) seem to be trackable. I ecpect the to be delivered in several weeks but why aren't they trackable for me?

• @MarkoH01 said: I have a problem with the "Track your order" function. None of my shipped DVDs (S+M S3 has been shipped Dec. 17th) seem to be trackable. I ecpect the to be delivered in several weeks but why aren't they trackable for me?

They are not trackable for anyone IIRC. No worries there, your package is on its way to meet you.

• @Amy Lukima said: Your order has already shipped but you're not in the US. It can take up to six weeks to get to you.

Erm... and why haven't i received any notification about that? Btw: this somehow solves [issue-39794]: As mentioned before, i planed to cancel the order, but if it's already shipped then it's fine...

• @Cibox said: Erm... and why haven't i received any notification about that? Btw: this somehow solves [issue-39794]: As mentioned before, i planed to cancel the order, but if it's already shipped then it's fine...

You have been getting notices and emails from us, I'm not sure why you're not getting them. As usual check spam and add us to your safe senders.

Add Comment