User Avatar Image

Thank you Telltale!

posted by TomLoke on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

This is my first time playing a telltale game, and I'm excited that it's going to be Back to the Future. Really hope to enjoy it today!

Don't really care if it's not released "on time" because hey, I have my own responsibilities so it's okay if I have to wait a few more hours or so. :)

119 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Welcome to the community my first experience with a telltale game was tales of monkey island and I loved it.

You will see that telltale is a great developer that treats the licenses with respect and I expect nothing less when it comes too BTTF

• Well since we're sharing our first times lol ...

I was introduced with Tales of Monkey Island as well ... Talk like a pirate day sale for $5 was too good for me to pass up (given that I am a big fan of Monkey Island games)

I now have purchased the entire Telltale catalog because they are so fun and addicting. BTTF will be no exception I am sure!

Thanks guys!

• I'm hoping they do as good a job with BTTF as they did with ToMI - fantastic work on that series.

• My first experience with these guys was through the demos of Sam & Max season 3(to see how it would run) and Bone. Then I preordered BTTF for PC and bought Bone. I hesitated at first to d/l Puzzle Agent cause I was like "Puzzle? Like Tetris, I'd guess, no thanks." Then I d/l'ed it and was saying "Holy crap, logic puzzles! This rocks!" I love having to think in a game once and a while. :D

• Mind if I Bogart your thread to say thanks as well? I pretty much bought two full season preorders on the whim for me and a friend a few hours ago EST…hopefully doing it so late didn’t mess-up the game release. A-anyway, yeah hope to hear Christopher Lloyd enjoy himself being Doc Brown again in each episode soon.

• My post count may not reflect how new I am, but my join date sure does. :)

I just wanted to give a thank you out to Telltale before the game is even available for download. I've been a Back to the Future fan since I was a young kid, I've watched the movies more times than I can possibly remember, and I've owned the trilogy on VHS, DVD and now Blu Ray.

I've always heard of Sam and Max, and I played the original Monkey Island forever ago, but this will be my first TTG release. Whether it's good or bad, which I am sure it's going to be amazing, I just wanted to say thank you.

Thanks for your hard work, dedication, attention to detail and obvious love for the franchise that you guys have expressed through all the pre-release content. I remember being amazingly disappointed with the NES version of the game; so much so I actually thought they just slapped a BTTF sticker on the front of the cartridge and someone else returned the wrong game to the store! The BTTFII & III incarnation was blasphemy as well. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to get a good BTTF game in my hands again.

You guys have changed that. So, from the bottom of my fanboy heart, with all the love I have for the magic of the trilogy, I wanted to say "Thank you!"

• I'm new to Telltale games as well. I don't understand why it is being considered not on time. I'm as excited and anxious as anyone else in here but for one they are on the West Coast, for two it is still December 22nd. I don't recall reading anything that said the game will be available at such and such a time. People need to be patient. Technology and convenience have made us a bunch of whiners when we don't have it our way right now. I just want to thank Telltale in advance and say even if the game doesn't do anything upon booting the videos have already erased my memory of past "attempts" at BTTF games. This should be great!

• That wasn't so bad! I got to work for quite a bit, and now I can download and play it! :)

Again.... THANK YOU TELLTALE!

• I want to give a big shout out to the team for there dedication with the BTTF game. While some guys and gals may not prefer this, or just plain think the game is silly, BTTF has been my favorite movie growing up and no one has ever stepped in to make a game for it until now (that I can see). It may be short and sweet, but that is exactly how I like it.

So I apologize to spam the board with my lecture, but I want you all to know that there are people that love it!!

Sign if you agree!

*signs*

• @DefiantEnd said: I want to give a big shout out to the team for there dedication with the BTTF game. While some guys and gals may not prefer this, or just plain think the game is silly, BTTF has been my favorite movie growing up and no one has ever stepped in to make a game for it until now (that I can see). It may be short and sweet, but that is exactly how I like it.

So I apologize to spam the board with my lecture, but I want you all to know that there are people that love it!!

Sign if you agree!

*signs*

Oh there have been games made before...just none that any of us would like to acknowledge :p

Until now

*signs*

Add Comment