User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2 and You

posted by NickTTG on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I'm curious, how many people in our forums own a copy of TF2, or are planning to make a purchase of the ever popular Orange Box from Valve?

Because in Telltale San Rafael Branch, there has been a lot of recent playage of TF2. And we are looking to open up a server for the TTG team and forum members, so i was just curious to see how many people would actually give a hoot. Holla back at me yo!

130 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

I KNOW I MESSED UP IN THAT SECOND CHOICE!!! DONT EAT ME! I can't edit the poll, and I don't wanna start a new thread. plz forgive me

EDIT: I think jake fixed it for me. nevermind... thx jake :)

• I'm def going to get the Orange box (mostly just for Portal.)

I don't usually play online games, but seeing as its the TTG Crew, I could be persuaded.

• I have pre-ordered the 'Orange Box'. A TTG server for TF2 will be great!

• User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

i never thought i would be bumping on a ttg thread, but here goes...

*bump*

• TFC was my life in High School. I'd love to give TF2 a shot but I can't see that happening soon. I own Half-Life 2 but I haven't touched it. Mainly because I need more space on my computer :(
    Maybe one day though! Hopefully TF2 lives up to the original.

Edit: That orange box looks like a pretty neat... I was wondering what it was all about. I might pick it up sometime. I won't mind paying for the original HL2 again cuz I got the copy I have for only $5 :P

• Only if you se up matches for those of us who'll be playing it on the 360 :P (I used to be damning of FPSs on consoles, but the 360 controller is a work of tactile art)

• Would it matter if you suck at FPS games? :D If not, I might pick up TF2 just for this rare opportunity of playing with you guys.

• User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

@xChri5x said: TFC was my life in High School. I'd love to give TF2 a shot but I can't see that happening soon. I own Half-Life 2 but I haven't touched it. Mainly because I need more space on my computer :(
    Maybe one day though! Hopefully TF2 lives up to the original.

Edit: That orange box looks like a pretty neat... I was wondering what it was all about. I might pick it up sometime. I won't mind paying for the original HL2 again cuz I got the copy I have for only $5 :P

Ya. I was a HUGE fan of TFC. That game was the shit back in the day. TF2 is a little different. Its a lot faster and its a lot more noob friendly, but they've done some great stuff.

@xChri5x said: Only if you se up matches for those of us who'll be playing it on the 360 :P (I used to be damning of FPSs on consoles, but the 360 controller is a work of tactile art)

Do you know if its gonna be cross platform? For some reason I don't think it is. But I'm probably gonna get the game for the 360 as well. I have too many friends on XBOX Live that I can't let down.

• I doubt it'll be cross platform. (Thank gods, since I suck enough already... I don't need to face the greatly advantaged keyboard-and-mousers on top of everything else :P)

But yeah, once I GameFly the Orange Box, get a Gold account, and replace my shoddily made stock headset that broke merely because I dared to actually use it (the shame!), I'm all for some cel-shaded shooty-shooty.

I'm christened on Live as ShaggE21 if you or anyone else here would like to expand my laughably small friends list. :D

• I love this game so far. I'm not the best fragger out there but I sure enjoy the game even when i get my but kicked :)
    Sure sign me up, though the lag might be too much between Europe and you. Do you have a Steam group going? Or how do we do this?

Add Comment