User Avatar Image

PS3/PSN Logo Removed from BTTF Page?

posted by sascha23 on - last edited - Viewed by 436 users

So, what happened there? Is this a stealthy removal? The iPad icon is still there though. Telltale, can you speak to this please?

I can get it on PC, but prefer to do my gaming on PS3 whenever possible since it's a lot more comfortable and enjoyable for me.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • According to Twitter, it's still coming, but had to be removed for a separate (unmentioned) reason. They apologize for any confusion.

• Well, that doesn't give me much confidence. TT has been amazing about bringing their catalog to PS3, so I'm not too concerned, but still, I definitely prefer to play this on my big HD screen with proper surround sound if possible.

I will hold on until the February free episode. If no word by then, then I might just have to give in. :p

S

• I'm hoping for it to release on PSN in the next 2 - 3 weeks hopefully :)

• Alan has been stating that it is coming to PS3. Though I would like to know what the reason is for them removing the logo.

• They probably removed the logo because of all the people who complained about thinking they were pre-ordering the PS3 version on Telltale's site.

• @holmja said: They probably removed the logo because of all the people who complained about thinking they were pre-ordering the PS3 version on Telltale's site.

But the iPad symbol's still there. And this is on the main site, not the store page.

• @linorn said: But the iPad symbol's still there. And this is on the main site, not the store page.

I don't recall seeing any forum posts complaining about iPad pre-orders, they probably knew they'd buy it from the app store, but I did see several about PS3 orders. People were basically saying "well I saw the PS logo, so I thought I was buying the game", even thought store never said PS3. It is just a guess though.

• @holmja said: I don't recall seeing any forum posts complaining about iPad pre-orders, they probably knew they'd buy it from the app store, but I did see several about PS3 orders. People were basically saying "well I saw the PS logo, so I thought I was buying the game", even thought store never said PS3. It is just a guess though.

Yeah, there were a couple.

• User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff

Don't worry, we're still coming to PSN, we just had to remove the logo while the ESRB ratings are in progress since the PSN hasn't hasn't been officially rated yet. No worries.

• @Kevin said: Don't worry, we're still coming to PSN, we just had to remove the logo while the ESRB ratings are in progress since the PSN hasn't hasn't been officially rated yet. No worries.

This answer totally works. Thanks Kevin. Expect a purchase/pre-order once you roll to PSN.

Add Comment