27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • has any one done case 3 cuz im STUCK.. bigtime.

• Thanks for the honest feedback, you guys.

Actually I've seen a surprising amount of positive feedback from some other Xbox 360 owners, on some of the 360 forums.

For a game designed for simultaneous worldwide release on 3 platforms, I think the game looks awesome. It's definitely apples and oranges compared to "blockbusters" like Halo 3 and other Xbox 360 exclusive titles.

As for risk, there is an equation that each producer must figure out, of how much a risk costs vs. how much it will make in return. Ubisoft wanted to make this game available to the Xbox 360 consumers at a relatively low cost, to ensure a higher profit margin. Putting more into revamping all the graphics of the game for 1 console would indeed appeal to a few people, but perhaps would not generate enough additional sales to offset the huge costs.

Word up!

• NOTE - I made some edits to the first 2 posts, just to hide spoilers and add warning notices.

• @DesignerGreg said: NOTE - I made some edits to the first 2 posts, just to hide spoilers and add warning notices.

thanks

• @DesignerGreg said: Thanks for the honest feedback, you guys.

Actually I've seen a surprising amount of positive feedback from some other Xbox 360 owners, on some of the 360 forums.

For a game designed for simultaneous worldwide release on 3 platforms, I think the game looks awesome. It's definitely apples and oranges compared to "blockbusters" like Halo 3 and other Xbox 360 exclusive titles.

As for risk, there is an equation that each producer must figure out, of how much a risk costs vs. how much it will make in return. Ubisoft wanted to make this game available to the Xbox 360 consumers at a relatively low cost, to ensure a higher profit margin. Putting more into revamping all the graphics of the game for 1 console would indeed appeal to a few people, but perhaps would not generate enough additional sales to offset the huge costs.

Word up!

thanks for the honest answer

• @Blotched Blogger said: that's what i'm thinking also, lol!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Everything was fine for me until you started insulting the gaming preferences of adults. That places you rather low on the relative maturity scale. Insulting the gaming preferences of ANYONE puts you there, in my book. You like FPSes with really complicated graphics. This hypothetical "mom" doesn't give a damn. Does that make her stupid? No.

And don't pull a "that's not what I meant you idiot" line here. We KNOW what you meant. You think this game is stupid, and you think that it's FUNNY that moms would want to play it. We all know what that means in regards to your opinions of female adult parent gaming preferences, so if I hear you say that's not what you meant, you're a HELL of a lot stupider than I thought.

• And to the developers of Hard Evidence, I give it 6/10. It was nuthing special. U pretty much created 3DOM all over again! Why couldnt u have just called it 3 Dimensions of Murder II? If u wanna know how to improve the next game, watch a couple episodes of the show, or better yet, look at the topic I created on the Telltale board, titled Recommendations for Improvement.

• @this_guy86 said: And to the developers of Hard Evidence, I give it 6/10. It was nuthing special. U pretty much created 3DOM all over again! Why couldnt u have just called it 3 Dimensions of Murder II? If u wanna know how to improve the next game, watch a couple episodes of the show, or better yet, look at the topic I created on the Telltale board, titled Recommendations for Improvement.

good advice!

Add Comment