User Avatar Image

Savegame troubles (merged threads)

posted by saxysousy on - last edited - Viewed by 6.3K users

How do you save the game if you don't want to play it all at once?

BTW, I LOOOVE it so far. Thank you Telltale for making this game!

168 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah i'd like to know too...

• People with no save or load option are running the pirate version. Which is pretty obvious from their post count and their posting of a crack fix. Christ, I mention the possibility of an illegal version being available and I get strung by the masses, yet it's fine for these people to get free tech support on an actual warez version and link to files for each other. What a fucking joke. You guys principles are all messed up, Your helping half the fucking board play an illegal version of the game.

• @stemot said: People with no save or load option are running the pirate version. Which is pretty obvious from their post count and their posting of a crack fix. Christ, I mention the possibility of an illegal version being available and I get strung by the masses, yet it's fine for these people to get free tech support on an actual warez version and link to files for each other. What a fucking joke. You guys principles are all messed up, Your helping half the fucking board play an illegal version of the game.

actually santa claus brought me this game, didn't expect him to be into software piracy :)

• @kevin mask said: actually santa claus brought me this game, didn't expect him to be into software piracy :)

If it had been a legal version you would have been able to save your game.

• @stemot said: If it had been a legal version you would have been able to save your game.

of course! but is there something left legal in this world?

• @kevin mask said: of course! but is there something left legal in this world?

So you're admitting the version your playing and trying to get support for is an Illegal version that you didn't buy from official channels? If so, then I've proved my point on what I was saying haven't I? Yet it's perfectly acceptable to the other regulars of this forum for you people to do this. Yet when I merely mention warez without actually having done anything of the kind I get called to be banned. Nice.

• @SethPDA said: No,there is not...
    Here is my main menu after I played the game a lot,no autosave,there is no anything.
    menueg.jpg

Here's an idea, stop using the cracked version.

@SethPDA said: I also have no Save Game option in the menu. I have to keep playing the game from the beginning each time I want to play.

This is a serious bug for the game.

I'm running the PC version on Vista 64-Bit.

It's not a bug, it's a DRM feature. You're running an illegal version of the game.

• @stemot said: So you're admitting the version your playing and trying to get support for is an Illegal version that you didn't buy from official channels? If so, then I've proved my point on what I was saying haven't I? Yet it's perfectly acceptable to the other regulars of this forum for you people to do this. Yet when I merely mention warez without actually having done anything of the kind I get called to be banned. Nice.

who mentioned warez stuff? you did, and you do deserve to be banned, not me, never claimed to have a warez version, if you believe this issue strictly affects illegal copies well it's your problems not ours.

• you know what? i just checked a warezboard and BOOM, you cant save with the pirated version.

so stop playing innocent and buy the game, idiot.

btw. and stop this "who metioned warez stuff??? you did, not me" BLAAAAAAAAH, your post no. 43 really makes me believe your using the pirated version.

edit: and could someone please delete the link to the crackfix??

• It would be logical that it autosave when you quit.

Add Comment