User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)

216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kyronea said: Yes, of course I realize that. Still would be nice if it could be done though.

    Agreed. Sorry for pouring cold water on your pipedream. I like the sound of it, a lot.

  • All-girl opponents! Momma Bosco is already there, (so is Stinky, but who'd want to play poker with her?) just add Marzipan, Morgan and... uh... is there a female character in TF2? Cortana maybe? I'd definitely vote for GlaDOS. That does mean there'd be two Telltale characters and no Penny Arcade one, but Tycho's niece is too young and I can't see his wife there.

    ETA: I would have suggested adding Sybil instead of Momma Bosco, but I'm still mentally scarred from her appearance in Devil's Playhouse. PENNIES?!

  • @Jen Kollic said: All-girl opponents! Momma Bosco is already there, (so is Stinky, but who'd want to play poker with her?) just add Marzipan, Morgan and... uh... is there a female character in TF2? Cortana maybe? I'd definitely vote for GlaDOS. That does mean there'd be two Telltale characters and no Penny Arcade one, but Tycho's niece is too young and I can't see his wife there.

    ETA: I would have suggested adding Sybil instead of Momma Bosco, but I'm still mentally scarred from her appearance in Devil's Playhouse. PENNIES?!

    Ah but the way society is these days, an all-female cast would treat an unknown opponent differently depending on whether they be male or female.

  • @tbm1986 said: Ah but the way society is these days, an all-female cast would treat an unknown opponent differently depending on whether they be male or female.

    Well, an all-male cast would also treat an unknown opponent differently depending on whether they were male or female, and since you don't specify your gender when playing, (and maybe that's why) it wouldn't really be an issue.

  • @Jen Kollic said: Well, an all-male cast would also treat an unknown opponent differently depending on whether they were male or female, and since you don't specify your gender when playing, (and maybe that's why) it wouldn't really be an issue.

    I beg to differ. The only thing that would change is Heavy's line "...even then I'd just crush your head in my hands."

    Personally, I think an all-female cast would get very vicious and sexist with a male opponent.

  • Yeah, but you missed my point - you never specify your gender to begin with when you play. The all-male players treat you like one of the guys, why wouldn't an all-girl cast treat you like one of the girls?

  • @Jen Kollic said: Yeah, but you missed my point - you never specify your gender to begin with when you play. The all-male players treat you like one of the guys, why wouldn't an all-girl cast treat you like one of the girls?

    That's fair enough.

  • I'd actually want to see if Nelson Tethers would be able to get animated into the game, with a Hidden People hat as a TF2 un-lockable. I'd imagine it'd be tough on (and ultimately up to) Grickle, though.

  • Thinking of all other characters from franchises tied to Telltale I would go with:

    Feathers McGraw *criminal penguin with a red rubber glove on his head* from Wallace & Gromit, he doesn't talk but his reactions would be great.

    LeChuck from Monkey Island

    Phoney Bone from Bone

    Boris/Leonard Steakcharmer from Telltale Texas Hold Em and Sam & Max

    Gil Grissom from CSI! That would crack the hell out of me up.

    Doc Brown from Back to the Future would be a hoot. They already got Christopher Lloyd so it be an easy awesome.

Add Comment