User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 20.2K users

Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.

1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @der_ketzer said: The Last Airbender
    The first 10 minutes were somewhat okay and the credits looked nice. The rest of this *thing* was very strange. It was pending between over-exposition and leaving me completely puzzled. The cuts are horrible to fit the movie in it's running time. The ending was puzzling. Who is that girl and why oh why are they setting up what looks like to follow-up-movies? 3/10

I can't decide if that score is just about right or a bit too high. Really bad movie, even worse adaptation.

Lets hope that IF this gets a sequel that it changes directors or something.

• Gulliver's Travels: 6/10. Had some great moments, but had several embarrassing attempts at humor that ruins it as well.

• @tredlow said: had several embarrassing attempts at humor that ruins it as well.

Don't know if I want to see it with my father anymore then, that's one of the things that I really don't like in movies...

• Toy Story 3:
    11 out of 10 ;)

• I don't understand WHAT people are seeing in Toy Story 3. Yeah, it's good, yeah it's touching at times, yeah it's done professionally, it's, well, it's a Pixar movie. It CAN'T be bad. But it's not THAT good. It's ten times worse than their latest WALL-E and Up.

But, maybe it's just me...

• Yeah, I'd say it's just you, personally I enjoyed it more than Wall-E at least, and I really liked that movie.

Still, as you say, they're Pixar movies, they're all good (and yes I'd include Cars).

• @Farlander said: I don't understand WHAT people are seeing in Toy Story 3. Yeah, it's good, yeah it's touching at times, yeah it's done professionally, it's, well, it's a Pixar movie. It CAN'T be bad. But it's not THAT good. It's ten times worse than their latest WALL-E and Up.

But, maybe it's just me...

I didn't enjoy WALL-E, but I will agree that Up was better than Toy Story 3.

Add Comment