User Avatar Image

Xbox 360/Arcade release

posted by Blue Tights on - last edited - Viewed by 496 users

Since it looks like BTTF will not be released on the Xbox 360 I was reeeaaally hoping this doesn't include Jurassic Park. :(

To the developers: Are you considering releasing it on Xbox 360?
It really doesn't matter if it's either as a 360 game disc or on Xbox Live Arcade. And in case JP is supposed to be released in episodes and that might cause problems with a 360 launch, then you should consider simply releasing it later with all the episodes combined.

To the fans: Show your support, don't turn this into a flame war. No Console vs PC/MAC or whatever. After all, all formats are great in their own particular area. ;)

Perhaps something like this:
360covers.jpg

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Telltale isn't going to announce what platforms Jurassic Park will be on until they're ready. It's highly unlikely we'll hear anything about Jurassic Park at all before BttF finishes, for that matter.

That said, given the level of outrage people had when they discovered BttF wouldn't be on the 360, Telltale at least knows there's demand for them on that system. I'm sure they're trying to figure out something so 360 owners aren't left out of the Telltale experience.

• Telltale tried episodic format on XBLA with wallace and gromit and it failed. If they do release it on XBLA it would be at the end of the season.

• there might be 50/50 % chance that JP will get on XBLA ... if they put this on XBLA then you 360 people have to wait a long time untill end of 2011 while PS3,PC/MAC people will get to play early and have fun while you guys have to wait .. which will be a bummer.. have fun waiting =) go play halo reach

• Wow no release on XBLA! I don't even know what to say lol. What is Telltale thinking?! They will release the game on the PC which will then be pirated all over the place. Unbelievable. Sounds like its gonna get a PS3 release and ya I mean everyone thinks of the PS3 as the premier system for a game of this type. What!?? Telltale have you lost your collective minds? Everyone knows XBLA is the place to go for digital games.

I will not buy this game for the pc or the PSN, way too suck Telltale. :mad:

• We know absolutely nothing of the game other than it exists, way to jump to conclusions and completely ignoring what the TC asked for.

• @Shax said: Wow no release on XBLA! I don't even know what to say lol. What is Telltale thinking?! They will release the game on the PC which will then be pirated all over the place. Unbelievable. Sounds like its gonna get a PS3 release and ya I mean everyone thinks of the PS3 as the premier system for a game of this type. What!?? Telltale have you lost your collective minds? Everyone knows XBLA is the place to go for digital games.

I will not buy this game for the pc or the PSN, way too suck Telltale. :mad:

You have no idea how hard I laughed at that. What a bunch of BS that is.

And Telltale games have no place in the XBOX community. Everyone there has converted to non stop FPS or 3rdPS play. The games that do try to give some type of new experience to XBOX gamers often don't sell as well (Last I checked Alan Wake didn't sell well) or are multyplatform and sell better on PS3 or PC.

However, we awesome non bias PS3 owners love the idea of new and orginal content. We also happen to love story driven games as well. Do you think Heavy Rain would have sold well on 360? Of course not, I don't think the 360 people would understand the concept. They would play it for 5 mins, wonder where all the shooting is, then switch over to Gears of War or Halo as their brains melt from the lack of substance.
    :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I hope it does get a XBLA release. This is Jurassic Park we're talking about. "Everone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals." Uhh.. I mean games. They have the right to enjoy these games.

• @Shax said: What is Telltale thinking?! They will release the game on the PC which will then be pirated all over the place.

Yes, what on earth is a company that makes primarily computer games thinking in releasing those for PC and Mac?

Seriously, are you just going to repost this same basic rant in every forum? Because I can't wat to see it in the SBCG4AP forum. :P

• Honestly, I hope that it gets released on PS3...as much trouble as my laptop has with BttF, I can't imagine how much something with more realistic graphics would do to this poor thing...that said, I hope that JP and BttF get released on XBLA eventually as well. :D

• I'll kill myself if the game wont be released on WiiWare!!! I'm serious!

Add Comment