User Avatar Image

So I got a stuffed hedgehog for Christmas...

posted by OttersPod on - last edited - Viewed by 321 users

I kept imagining it telling me to touch it...to touch it like no man ever has.*cue orgasmic sounds*

Despite the fact that I'm a girl.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shadowknight1 said: It was only the most popular because it was on a channel that everyone had. The one that was Sonic & the Freedom Fighters of Mobius was far better, but they canceled it at the end of a season. At the end of a major cliffhanger even! :(

I think Gman meant that this particular Sonic Says was the most popular installment, not that Adventures was more popular than SatAM.

• @Falanca said: I'm surprised that you haven't seen it before because it was one of the earliest memes, like, ever.

More very helpful info from Falanca! He is here all night long looking to make irreverent posts with terrible spelling.

• About time I would get a little troll of my own. Thanks Santa!

• @Falanca said: About time I would get a little troll of my own. Thanks Santa!

Yep, I work days so can be here every night. I waited awhile thinking someone might reply to your last post but I guess you are the only one happy that you post so much crap that someone wants to shut you up.

• @Alex280 said: Yep, I work days so can be here every night. I waited awhile thinking someone might reply to your last post but I guess you are the only one happy that you post so much crap that someone wants to shut you up.

LOL. Dude. Not the best way to blend in a community, you know.

It's a forum of personal opinions, and more importantly, shits and giggles. Look at every other one's post, really. And I do try to help people when I have the info of something that they want to know more about, but in your case you just act childish and maybe want to have fun or something? Move on. If you have a beef, reach me by PM. Or you'll end up make yourself look like an idiot.

• not trying to be part of this community. I did not read your whole post but I bet its just more stupid shit. Once I get my game working I will never be back here again. I do not need to troll forums all night long to make myself feel important.

• @Alex280 said: not trying to be part of this community. I did not read your whole post but I bet its just more stupid shit. Once I get my game working I will never be back here again. I do not need to troll forums all night long to make myself feel important.

Wow...honestly, an attitude like that won't be missed.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Alex280 said: Warning? What are you going to do? get me banned? LOL I could care less.

@Alex280 said: not trying to be part of this community. I did not read your whole post but I bet its just more stupid shit. Once I get my game working I will never be back here again. I do not need to troll forums all night long to make myself feel important.

GOOD! Then you may wait for a reply from support... in silence. I'll help you a little with the silence bit.

• @Alex280 said: More very helpful info from Falanca! He is here all night long looking to make irreverent posts with terrible spelling.

Spelling errors I can find in the post you quoted: 0

• @Shadowknight1 said: It was only the most popular because it was on a channel that everyone had. The one that was Sonic & the Freedom Fighters of Mobius was far better, but they canceled it at the end of a season. At the end of a major cliffhanger even! :(

On topic: Tycho is...odd. 'Nuff said.

What was the cliffhanger?

Add Comment