User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 17.5K users

Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.

1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DoctorCello said: TRON: Legacy - 7/10. Same problem as 9, except the story was a lot better and characters were more interesting.

I want to beat your face for saying this. Then I want to scream at you. Then I want to turn into Jason Voorhees and chase you through the woods.

• @Secret Fawful said: I want to beat your face for saying this. Then I want to scream at you. Then I want to turn into Jason Voorhees and chase you through the woods.

Why? The story was great compared to 9. Don't get me wrong, it's no Citizen Kane or anything.

coolface_USA_according_to_Europeans-s392

• @DoctorCello said: Don't get me wrong, it's no Citizen Kane or anything.

coolface_USA_according_to_Europeans-s392

You're right. Of course, even the Room looks like a masterpiece compared to TRON: Legacy.

• @Secret Fawful said: You're right. Of course, even the Room looks like a masterpiece compared to TRON: Legacy.

I hate you. I wish I could hate you to death

Seriously, Your kidding here, right? Napoleon Dynamite looks like a masterpiece compared to The Room, Tron Legacy is easily 10 times better than Napoleon Dynamite (Yeah, I loathe Napoleon Dynamite with a passion)

• @Secret Fawful said: I also hated the plot retcon about how Flynn created CLU.

I've seen Clu referred to in multiple places (though god dammit, I can't find a single one of them right now) as Clu 2 or 2.0 or something. This isn't the Encom system Clu from the first film, this is another Clu created for the Grid, so there's no retcon involved.

@Secret Fawful said: (Yeah, I loathe Napoleon Dynamite with a passion)

We should be friends.

Add Comment