User Avatar Image

Xbox 360/Arcade release

posted by Blue Tights on - last edited - Viewed by 492 users

Since it looks like BTTF will not be released on the Xbox 360 I was reeeaaally hoping this doesn't include Jurassic Park. :(

To the developers: Are you considering releasing it on Xbox 360?
It really doesn't matter if it's either as a 360 game disc or on Xbox Live Arcade. And in case JP is supposed to be released in episodes and that might cause problems with a 360 launch, then you should consider simply releasing it later with all the episodes combined.

To the fans: Show your support, don't turn this into a flame war. No Console vs PC/MAC or whatever. After all, all formats are great in their own particular area. ;)

Perhaps something like this:
360covers.jpg

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Having just purchased an XBOX 360 with KINECT, I seriously hope they do BTTF for this platform. I can't aford to go out and buy another system. Took me this long to convince the wife to let me get this one. Of course, if it's available for the Nintendo DSi, Daddy'll just have to confiscate the kids' system for some play time (seeing how my 6 year old son is also a huge BTTF fan )!!!

• @waroftheworlds01 said: You have no idea how hard I laughed at that. What a bunch of BS that is.

And Telltale games have no place in the XBOX community. Everyone there has converted to non stop FPS or 3rdPS play. The games that do try to give some type of new experience to XBOX gamers often don't sell as well (Last I checked Alan Wake didn't sell well) or are multyplatform and sell better on PS3 or PC.

However, we awesome non bias PS3 owners love the idea of new and orginal content. We also happen to love story driven games as well. Do you think Heavy Rain would have sold well on 360? Of course not, I don't think the 360 people would understand the concept. They would play it for 5 mins, wonder where all the shooting is, then switch over to Gears of War or Halo as their brains melt from the lack of substance.
    :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I hope it does get a XBLA release. This is Jurassic Park we're talking about. "Everone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals." Uhh.. I mean games. They have the right to enjoy these games.

you sound very much like a ps3 fan boy. How does owning a ps3 make you non bias? you sir,(or should i say douchebag), have no respect for this post. it clearly says no flame wars over consoles, but you NON BIAS asshole has to say some stupid shit. Go play with your shitty dildo controller.

• You must have missed the Sarcastic sticker.

• @JurassicGio said: you sound very much like a ps3 fan boy. How does owning a ps3 make you non bias? you sir,(or should i say douchebag), have no respect for this post. it clearly says no flame wars over consoles, but you NON BIAS asshole has to say some stupid shit. Go play with your shitty dildo controller.

Now that's someone who takes things a little too seriously, heres why he probably said his "Fanboy" stuff, if you haven't noticed whenever you look on the internet there's a bunch of people pulling down the ps3 and not many pulling down the xbox360 and when ever someone says one small thing about the ps3 being better or the xbox being worse, everyone says FANBOY!!!, YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR PS3!!!, while at the same time no one ever says that to an xbox user because ps3 owners, either hate thier consoles or never go on the internet, so that's why he gave that statement and at least he said that he hopes it comes out on xbox.

And anything on a forum about things not going on a console will always result in a console war, and just you wait, someone'll be calling me a fanboy next.

• with all the stuff ps3 users gets screwed out of, i sure hope its only a ps3 release, xbox 360 gets so much that ps3 dont get.

• I'll re-iterate it here, we work hard to get games on as many platforms as possible. We absolutely hear the requests for our titles to hit the Xbox 360.

• Guyz, I dont know what all the fuzz is about. Everyone knows that PC is the superior platform, screw all that casual console crap!!! All console players are worthless kiddies, buy a good PC and grow up!

• @Sadonicus said: Guyz, I dont know what all the fuzz is about. Everyone knows that PC is the superior platform, screw all that casual console crap!!! All console players are worthless kiddies, buy a good PC and grow up!

This is Commander Shepard and this is not my favorite comment in The Citadel.

• I think this topic should be locked before an argument begins, and believe me, an argument will begin, it's just too bad that most people want things to be exclusive :(

• @Alan Johnson said: I'll re-iterate it here, we work hard to get games on as many platforms as possible. We absolutely hear the requests for our titles to hit the Xbox 360.

Maybe you should outsource some ports to other developers to keep up with the work.

Add Comment