User Avatar Image

Update in the works!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 645 users

You may wish to know...

We’re working on an update for Poker Night to (among other things) clarify how hands with side pots are being resolved. Currently, when multiple players go all-in with different chip totals, the winner of the largest pot (whether the Main Pot or the Side Pot) is being announced as winner of the hand (even when a smaller Main Pot is lost to the best hand). The pots are being divided correctly, but the messaging is causing some confusion. We’re working on making it more clear.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jake said: ... We put a lot of work into this update to this goofy game...

So that's what devs really think about their product.
    Thnx for update, BTW.

"Total hands played" still isn't fixed. It continue to count when you are already out and just watch the rest of the game.

• @[»Twilight« said: ;413204']So that's what devs really think about their product.

To be fair if you heard about a gam where a bunny, a mexican wrestler who checks emails, a russian assasin, and a game critic were playing poker, wouldnt you think it was goofy.

• The game worked great for me before the update, all settings at maximum.

I do the update and now I get this:

66812921.jpg

What is this indicative of?

• I'm sorry, as much as that sucks...Strong Bad looks awesome in that screenshot.

• @Unclesporky said: The game worked great for me before the update, all settings at maximum.

66812921.jpg

It indicates something wrong has happened:D

• For reference, Windows XP SP3 with all Windows updates, Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz CPU, 2 gig of RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4800 series. (I forget the specific Radeon model at the moment...)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@Unclesporky said: The game worked great for me before the update, all settings at maximum.

66812921.jpg

what table were you on

• Default starting table.

Also it affected the splash screen and everything else. No Telltale logo, but the copyright text was at the bottom. No graphics on the main menu except the words "settings" and "quit." Mouse is a black square on black background that shows up when I pass over the white text, which is how I reduced all the graphics settings in hopes it would fix the problem.

• @Unclesporky said: Default starting table.

Also it affected the splash screen and everything else. No Telltale logo, but the copyright text was at the bottom. No graphics on the main menu except the words "settings" and "quit." Mouse is a black square on black background that shows up when I pass over the white text, which is how I reduced all the graphics settings in hopes it would fix the problem.

I think that was done on purpose.

@Unclesporky said: did you think that whats the bleep means? HERES THE BLEEPS PROBLEMS NOW!

there you go, happy now?!
    Note: i copy it and edit from "A Heavy story"

He knew what the bleeps meant, he wanted to know why it was bleeped on uncensored mode, not what did the bleeps mean.
    Learn to read correctly.

Add Comment