User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They totally COULD do that... kind of like the Sam and Max X-Mas vid.....

• @mateo360 said: I think you mean GTA not BTTF. It already is BTTF

D'OH yeah, You're right..... and here I am too lazy to change it now... :D

• @Irishmile said: D'OH yeah, You're right..... and here I am too lazy to change it now... :D

There is kinda no point in editing mistakes like that, because it renders all the other posts about this mistake useless :p

They totally COULD do that... kind of like the Sam and Max X-Mas vid.....

Or the players, after the release of the last episode, who have much time on their hands :p Which reminds me, it's kinda a bummer that I never really made too much progress on the ToMI movie. Though, incidentally, a movie out of the BttF game would be MUCH easier to make due to the relative absence of the pure adventure-game elements (heck, if I'd start doing it, I would actually finish okay, not like ToMI), BUT. The interface is so clunky (i.e. big and takes a lot of place) that it's impossible to film many moments. While ToMI had small dialog windows at the bottom and a non-existent interface on the screen (bar the cursor which can be easily hidden), BttF has a dialog window which takes up half the screen, those HUGE interface buttons on the top (which before disappearing slide away, taking precious seconds from any kind of cutscene footage), AND the mouse cursor is so big that putting it in the corner is NOT enough. I know what I'm talking about, I tried to do some test footage of some BttF:Ep1 scenes 'movie-fied' (well, I wanted to make the Twin Pines Mall beginning and the police truck ending). In the first footage it's impossible to answer fast enough in the cutscene-dialogs to make the dialog window not appear (I pressed 'enter' like mad, it still prompted only after the options window totally appeared and took half the screen), and though the prison truck footage is a lot more doable, those icons are a pain.

• The collectors box should look like a flux capacitor...

• @Irishmile said: The collectors box should look like a flux capacitor...

With working lights. I like where this is going.

• @LamerDeluxe said: With working lights. I like where this is going.

And that actually allows time travel. Provided you install it in a DeLorean, of course, since you need the stainless steel construction for the flux dispersal.

• Please, subtitles for the DVD extras this time. Not translation, just transcription

• @markeres said: And that actually allows time travel. Provided you install it in a DeLorean, of course, since you need the stainless steel construction for the flux dispersal.

No problem http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/delorean-overview

• I'm new to telltale, especially when it comes to these DVDs they do. What exactly are on these dvds?

• How about a Blu-Ray option?

Add Comment