User Avatar Image

What would you like to see in " BTTF Predictions: Episode 2"?

posted by mathman77 on - last edited - Viewed by 581 users

As some of you may or may not know, Toneiiblue, Milkman08, SilverWolfPet, and I have started an "I wonder what happens"-like series for BTTF. Production for the next episode is starting soon, and I want to make it much better than the last one.

So, what do you all want to see? What do you think will happen? Any lines, characters, setting that you have to see? And, most important, any voices you want to do? Now I'm looking for a Kid Tannen, Arthur McFly, and Kid Tannen's goons. There is no set script yet, so I'll consider anything anyone comes up with!

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BiggerJ said: I'd like to see a peek at the alternate 1986 caused by Marty's actions in Episode 1. We know that Arthur McFly undoubtedly goes to prison, but it's possible that Kid Tannen avoids prison as a result, resulting in a different life for his son Biff - not just a better life, but one without George McFly.

I never was planning to show the alternate future from this timeline, but you are on to something. A future without McFlys and Biff leading a good life... now I have to involve that somehow!

• @mathman77 said: I never was planning to show the alternate future from this timeline, but you are on to something. A future without McFlys and Biff leading a good life... now I have to involve that somehow!

Holy crap! I've just thought of the logical conclusion! Biff lives a normal but better life (a better version of his life at the start of the first movie)... and his daughter Tiff starts helping Doc instead of Marty!

• @BiggerJ said: Holy crap! I've just thought of the logical conclusion! Biff lives a normal but better life (a better version of his life at the start of the first movie)... and his daughter Tiff starts helping Doc instead of Marty!

And Doc, living a friendless life, builds a time machine and goes to 1931 to make sure his younger self has a friend in the future, causing the McFlys to carry on into the future. Huge paradox, but three Docs in the same place!

• @mathman77 said: And Doc, living a friendless life, builds a time machine and goes to 1931 to make sure his younger self has a friend in the future, causing the McFlys to carry on into the future. Huge paradox, but three Docs in the same place!

But that would result in Post-Movies Doc starting to fade away like Marty, since the fading of Marty has set Doc's past self from the hiring on an assistant onward on a new path. Fading Marty and Fading Doc could still set things right, which would cause Friendless Doc to fade away himself.

That could work, but it's probably better to keep things simple, with a brief sequence showing Better Life Biff and Doc's Assistant Tiff in an alternate world that isn't too bad but pisses off Marty ("Not on my goddamn watch!").

• @BiggerJ said: But that would result in Post-Movies Doc starting to fade away like Marty, since the fading of Marty has set Doc's past self from the hiring on an assistant onward on a new path. Fading Marty and Fading Doc could still set things right, which would cause Friendless Doc to fade away himself.

That could work, but it's probably better to keep things simple, with a brief sequence showing Better Life Biff and Doc's Assistant Tiff in an alternate world that isn't too bad but pisses off Marty ("Not on my goddamn watch!").

Ya, it was just an example. I could never pull of anything so complex.

Doc: Just imagine the effects on Biff's future!
    (Marty imagines Biff depressed because he has no one to bully)
    Marty: Eh, can't be that bad

• @mathman77 said: Ya, it was just an example. I could never pull of anything so complex.

Doc: Just imagine the effects on Biff's future!
    (Marty imagines Biff depressed because he has no one to bully)
    Marty: Eh, can't be that bad

Doc: But what about his daughter?
    (Marty imagines Tiff in Twin Pines Mall, punching out Doc and stealing the Delorean)
    Marty: ...Kid's going down.

Actually, that's given me another idea. If you ever show an alternate version of Twin Pines/Lone Pine mall, you could change the name and logo to something new to show how much history has been messed up. Like 'Three Pines Mall' or 'No Pines Mall'.

• I've already started work on some parts of the alternate future in Citizen Brown. Doc is going to have some great lines in that one! I haven't thought of the mall yet; maybe Pineless Mall.

• mathman77, dude, you may create whatever you wish... but if you give young doc (me) super-duper-complex lines like in the game "H to the A multiplied by the inverse of A...bla bla"... I will personally come to your house, break one of your legs and chase you around the neighborhood.

Just sayin'...just sayin'...

:p

• @Silverwolfpet said: mathman77, dude, you may create whatever you wish... but if you give young doc (me) super-duper-complex lines like in the game "H to the A multiplied by the inverse of A...bla bla"... I will personally come to your house, break one of your legs and chase you around the neighborhood.

Just sayin'...just sayin'...

:p

Don't worry. I'm mulling over the script/ creating backgrounds right now (I'll send some you some stuff tomorrow). I'm having a hard time trying to incorperate Young Doc, with the whole "can't be seen by past Marty" thing going on. He may only get one line, but I can promise it will be one of the funnier ones.

• I would like to see more of town square and the clock tower, maybe even martys house

Add Comment